Part 18 - Extra Bratty

I woke up to heavy panting and moving shadows on the wall.

Scratching my eyes awake, I leant up to see what was happening on the other side of the room. I smiled when I saw Rhea doing push-ups on repeat.

I cleared the sleep from my throat and pumped my arms. "Get it, Rhea!" I cheered her on. "Give me 5 more, come on!"

She snapped her eyes up at me, extremely displeased. But she did 5 before standing back up, breathing heavy with hands on her hips.

She was in black workout shorts and a cropped shirt. Sweaty and red skin on her. "Why are you working out on the floor?" I asked, laughing as she drank deeply from a bottle of water.

"Im not leaving you alone." She said simply.

Right. Last night.

Now that I'm looking at Rhea. "Did you sleep last night?" I slowly got up from the bed. Rhea had these dark circles around her tired eyes.

"Yeah." She whispered, but I knew it was a lie.

I felt horrible about that, but I chose to ignore it for the moment. I made the bed because I do every morning. Even in a hotel. Even when Rhea laughed at me for doing it

I used her bathroom to change and when I pulled the jumper off, I nearly gasped. I had hickeys on my neck. Small and light bruising on the sides of my neck. My eyes were red, and I had a faint red line on my cheek from where she had slapped me.

Pulling my trackies down, I studied the bruises on my inner thighs. She'd really marked the the heck out of me.

I popped my head out of the bathroom, and found Rhea stretching. "Rhea." I said softly.

She looked to me, eyebrows raised. "What is it?"

"Can I wear these clothes to the airport? I- I don't have any clothes I can wear." I asked.

Rhea started taking some steps towards me. "What's wrong with your own clothes?" She asked intrigued.

I faintly rolled my eyes and looked down.

"Do that again and see what happens." Rhea annoyingly said.

"Sorry." I whispered. "None of my clothes will cover me up."

Rhea lifted her chin, now knowing exactly what I was talking about. "Show me." She pushed on the bathroom door.

I tried to close it. "I'm naked, Rhea."

Rhea tilted her head. "Flo."

I let in and opened the door for her, standing in the middle of the bathroom.

Rhea came in, immediately grabbing my jaw to turn my head and look at my cheek. "I'm sorry." She whispered, and it was hard for her to get out. She looked extremely upset at seeing that.

"It's okay... Rhea I think I like it."

Rhea squinted at me. "I don't like hurting you enough to leave a mark... unless-"

"Unless I want you to." I finished for her. "And I did. I told you to mark me."

Rhea rubbed a soft finger down my cheek. "I'm sorry for hitting you that hard here."

I grabbed her wrist. "I'm okay. Can I wear your clothes today?"

Rhea nodded and I kicked her out of the bathroom so I could get dressed.

After gathering our things up, Rhea changing and leaving the room, we'd gotten into the lobby. Rhea had a gentle hand on my back throughout, and I knew she was keeping an eye out.