Part 99 - Rest Of My Life

I just put on my favourite sundress and thought I looked really nice in the lilac material.

Until Rhea made it even better.

"Here." She popped over my shoulder, pressing a small box in my hand.

"What's this?" I asked softly, looking at her through the mirror.

Rhea kissed me on the temple. "You're so beautiful, by the way."

I smiled, and opened the box. "Oh my god, Rhea!" I nearly screamed, turning around and throwing my arms around her.

Rhea pushed me back. "You like them?" She asked, nervously like she was a bit scared of me not.

"Are you kidding? They're better than these ones." I pulled my pearl earrings out and replaced them with the new and nicer ones Rhea gifted me. "They're so pretty." I examined them in the mirror.

Rhea was smiling watching me.

Then she pulled out another box, putting it in front of me. "Rhea..." I whispered, turning around to look at her. "Why have you done all of this?"

Rhea just shrugged, like she wasn't being the best girlfriend ever.

This box was a little bigger, not velvet but a smooth box like material. I couldn't tell where it was from, but it had white ribbons around it.

I put it on the bed and untied it, opening the box. "Oh my god! They're so pretty!" I pulled out the most gorgeous set of silk pink pajamas, they had white and gold flowered all over them. They were the prettiest set ever, not to mention I could tell by the feel of them, they were very expensive.

I turned around to wrap my arms around Rhea but she had another box in her hands. My mouth opened and couldn't speak.

This one was a lot bigger. I nearly cried, but I took it softly from her. Rhea had this very warm smile on her face, she was really loving seeing me like this.

I opened this box, similar style to the one I just opened, and inside were a matching slippers. Fluffy, pink with the same beautiful flowers. I shook my head as I looked at them. "I love them." I told her.

"Good." Rhea replied.

I put them on the bed with the pajamas and turned around. This time, Rhea was right there to wrap her arms around me. And I pulled her tightly against me, burying my head in the crook of her shoulder on my tippy toes. "I love you." I told her gently.

"That's what I wanted to hear... I love you." Rhea whispered, smile on her cheeks. She pulled away softly. "You ready to go?" She asked.

I nodded, just needed to grab my stuff ready to go.

It was beautiful out today, even Rhea black denim shorts on and a tighter shirt than usual. She was dressed extremely casual, but she was as pretty as ever.

I toyed with my new earrings on the drive, looking over to Rhea who was focused on the road. I covered her hand on my thigh with my own. "You're very pretty." I told her. Rhea looked at me, small smile breaking. "And a very good girlfriend... more than good." Rheas smile grew.

We got to the cemetery, and Rhea held my hand as we walked to my brothers grave.

I immediately sat down next to it, reading over it as I usually do. I felt a little uncomfortable talking to him, like I usually do to.

But Rhea sat down right next to me, holding me hand and rubbing up and down one of my fingers softly. Tears broke free when Rhea started whispering. "You don't know me, Ryan. I am Rhea, your beautiful sisters girlfriend-"