Part 130 - Mami Says (part 1)

Going inside, there was someone taking a shower, but Rhea just looked back at me quietly. I held my giggles in as she pushed me in the shower cubicle.

I steadied myself and turned around. Watching as Rhea shut and locked the cubicle. Then she stomped my way, picking me up in her arm easily, kissing me deeply as she pressed me against the wall.

I held her around the head, lightly in the hair as I kept up with her kisses. Each one as dominating and faster than the next.

I started to pant when Rhea ran a hand down my backside, squeezing roughly. Between a kiss she shooshed me quietly, reached to turn the shower on, the water freezing as it first hits us, soaking us and making me gasp.

Rhea chuckled quietly, and moves me to the cubicle side wall, so she was taking the brunt of the cold water to her back. She kissed me again, using her tongue.

I put my tongue in her mouth, using it against every one of hers. She was so passionate and so dominant with her hold on my body, and how she kissed me.

Whoever else was in the shower left.

Her kiss moved on my cheek, and then she peppered them down my jaw, licking up and then back down, eliciting a light moan from me.

Rhea kissed down my neck, softly sucking my skin and letting it go. She moved back up my neck, pressing my body harder between her and the wall. "Should we start the game or is my baby girl not prepped enough yet?" She whispered in my ear.

I nodded, with an open mouth, not even sure what I was nodding to. "Kiss me." It came out of my mouth by itself, and I pulled Rheas hair a little rougher. Remembering the time she said she liked when I was rough with her. Which is hardly.

"Mmm." Rhea hummed against my ear, and she kissed along my cheek, finding my lips for one kiss. Just one, before she softly put my down on my feet.

I looked at her a bit unsure what she was doing. She smiled a little down at me. "Mami says dominate me." She whispered.

My eyebrows rose. What.

"What?" I whispered, unsure if I heard right.

Rhea tilted her head down at me. "Dominate. Me." She said harsher, looking and waiting for me to do something.

Dominate her...

I hadn't really ever done that, not in the way she was asking.

"Florence..." Rhea said emotionless. "Do you forget what this game is about and what you'll get afterwards-"

I grabbed Rheas shoulders and pushed her harshly, so she was against the wall. Rheas mouth opened slightly at the impact, but she didn't say anything as I kissed her. Rising on my toes and holding her waist tightly.

Rhea was slower with her kisses and grabs at my body, letting me control the pace and the intensity. Which I knew was hard for her. "Flo says get on your knees." I said between a kiss, then pulled back to see her looking down at me, with slight shock on her face, eyes wide.

I tilted her my head when she didn't. I went to repeat myself "Flo says-"

"I heard you." Rhea cut me off. "But that wasn't how the game was-"

Feeling very confident, and very empowered right now, I grabbed Rhea by the shoulders again and flipped her with all my strength so she hit the wall with her front.

But Rhea quickly moved again, not letting me overpower her. She turned and reached for my throat, bringing her angry face close to mine. We were both under the now warm stream, getting fully soaked.