Part 38 - My Angel Florence

I woke up fairly early with an extremely full bladder, and I nearly ran to the bathroom.

Now I was drinking some water, changing Rhea and I tickets from Orlando to Phoenix Arizona. There was no point in really going back home. The flight wasn't until late tonight, so we had a day for some much needed relaxation.

Purchasing the tickets, as well as ones for a hotel room. I reached for my glass of water and mistook the distance and knocked it over, crashing on the table, glass smashing, and water spilling everywhere.

Oh no.

To the left of me, Rhea quickly woke up from her deep sleep to see what just happened. Cringing, I started gathering up the bits of glass. "Sorry." I whispered.

"Don't touch the glass, Flo." Rhea climbed out of bed and came over, pulling me hand away. I dropped the glass and let her pick them up herself.

"Just because you're doing it, doesn't mean it's any safer." I state.

Rhea rolled her eyes, going to put the smashed glass in the bin. Then she went in the bathroom and come out with a roll of toilet paper to clean the water up.

"I can do it, Rhea."'I reached for the paper but she pulled away to do it herself. I huffed in obvious annoyance but Rhea didn't stop. "Whatever."

"What was that, Flo?" Rhea asked annoyed, stopping on cleaning.

"Nothing." I whispered, keeping my limbs to myself.

Rhea put the wet towel in the bin as well, coming back to me and picking my hands up, examining them. "What?" I asked.

"You didn't cut yourself or anything?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine." I told her, and Rhea put my hands down. "Sorry, you were literally dead asleep."

Rhea shrugged. "I don't need that much sleep."

"I think you do."

Rhea started making the bed. "What are you doing anyway?"

"I've changed out tickets to go to Smackdown." I told her. "We leave tonight so, is there anything you wanted to do today?" Thinking about how bad her night was, I asked it again. "We can do anything at all. I'll pay, I'll drive, i won't complain. Anything?"

"Is this you asking me on a date, Flo?" Rhea smiled as she fixed the pillow.

I never thought of it like that. "Maybe. We have never really been on a date." Rheas smile fell a little, like she realised something. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I just- sorry, I've never asked you on a date." Rhea whispered.

No, she can't feel bad about that. "We haven't had the time to." I explained.

Rhea gave me an angry look. "That's not an excuse." Rhea cleared her throat. "I said I'd start trying, but I didn't think of a simple date."

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it. We have time... like now."

Rhea pouted her lips in thought. "We can... go to the gym." She said, unsure of herself. I giggled, loving that that was her first idea. "That's probably not-"

Hating seeing that sad look on her face, I cut her off. "I'd love to." I answered. "You can work me out real hard." I flexed my very little muscles.

Rhea checked them out and smiled. "You're going to be shaking afterwards."

After breakfast at the hotel Buffett, and a drive down the road, we found a gym that seemed nice. Well, that Rhea deemed good enough.

Going inside, Rhea paid for a visit for both of us, and the lady who worked their gave us a brief tour.