Part 21 - Does Ricochet Know?

I was looking at Rhea with confusion when she quickly gripped my scalp to tilt my head up. She brought her mouth close to my ear and whispered. "You have to be quiet, Flo. Can you do that?"

I nodded the best I could.

"What a good little brat." Rhea snapped, letting me go and turning me swiftly around so my front hit the small sink. In shock, I grabbed the cool sink for support. "Look at yourself, Flo." Rhea whispered as she wrenched me up by my scalp again.

I stared at myself in the mirror in front of me. Looking at the way I was arched against Rhea, and how stunning she looked today. Seeing me in a position like this was, new and exciting.

Rhea laughed quietly in my ear. "Yeah, you like looking at yourself? You think you're pretty Flo?" Rhea asked me in a high pitched voice.

"Y-yeah." I whispered my reply, voice cracking a bit because she was rough grabbing my hair.

Rheas hands roamed down my waist, circling on my waistband of my purple shorts . I watched the entire thing in silence. In eagerness. I think I was ready already for her.

Rhea hummed in my ear. "What underwear are you wearing today, Flo, hm? Yellow? Pink? White?" She toyed with my waistband.

"N-none." I got out, watching her reaction.

Rhea quickly shoved my short down, letting them fall to my feet. I guess she didn't believe me. Her face turned furious, and she snapped my leg up to the side, wrapping my calf around her thigh, so that I was spread for her. "You're sitting beside him with no panties on? How much of a whore are you, Flo?" Rhea whispered.

"I-I." I couldn't get a word out as Rhea was twinkling her fingers up and down my stomach, playing with my nipples over my shirt.

"Who do you belong to, Flo? Tell me." Rhea said, coming dangerously close to where I needed her.

"You." I whisper moaned, my head falling onto her shoulder in pleasure.

"Say my name, Flo. Who the fuck do you belong to?" Rhea repeated, a hand coming up to grab my cheek and force me to look in the mirror at us. At her.

My cheeks were beginning to flush, and I could see the glistening between my legs in the mirror. "You, Rhea." I answered, staring into her intense eyes.

"Such a good girl. Doing exactly as mami says." Rhea said, and I was surprised she called herself that. But... I liked it and smiled. "Something fucking funny?" Rhea slapped my vagina, not loudly or harshly, but enough to make me jump.

I shook my head roughly. "No, no, Rhea."

"Don't make me change my mind." She said, rubbing a finger straight through my folds. I let out a moan, forgetting where we were and relaxing into Rheas body. "Shut your fucking mouth." Rhea snapped, putting her hand on my mouth roughly to muffle my sweet noises.

Rhea used two fingers to start rubbing my clit and she watched herself at us in the mirror. She had this grin on her face every time I struggled to hold a moan back. She ended up just leaving her hand on my lips.

"Oh, Rhea." I whispered against her hand. She flicked her fingers against my clit and I began shaking with it. My knees becoming weak. Rhea was nearly holding me completely up.

"You like this, huh? Getting fingered on a plane with tens of people just on the other side of this door?" Rhea whispered in my ear, fingers quickening their pace. And oh wow... I was so close. "Does Ricochet know how much of a slut you are? Huh, Flo, does he know you like to be fucked on a plane?" Rhea was whispering dirty things in my ear. Things I could never say.