Part 26 - Jarring

"Do you need anything?" Jon asked me kindly, still rubbing gently up and down my spine. "Literally anything? I'll find it." He added.

I wiped the last tear away and giggled a little, shaking my head. "I think I'm alright, thanks though." I replied quietly. "Thank you."

"Anytime, sweetheart." He said, smiling. "You don't have to tell me what happened out there, but just so you know, I'm here if you wanted someone to vent to."

I rested my head friendly on his shoulder. "You know what."

"What's that?"

"I think I'm gonna take that job at RAW and SMACKDOWN if they offer it."

Jon looked down at me, happy all over his face. "Really? Flo, that's wicked."

"Yeah." I said. "Why not, I mean the money would be great. You'll need a friend to hang with over at Smackdown, and I'm pretty familiar with how it goes over there."

Jon rubbed up and down my back. "That'd be awesome." He stated.

A figure appeared in the doorframe to the left of us. It was Rhea, examining us on the couch with intense eyes. Her hands were basically white as she squeezed the sides of the door frame at seeing us.

I picked my head off of Jon's shoulder, clearing my throat.

"Get out." Rhea said simply, looking at Jon.

Jon turned to me. "You're alright?" He still was rubbing up and down my back, and I wonder if he knew how much it was getting to Rhea. The twinkle he had in his eyes told me he might, and he was playing around and it was his way of getting on her nerves after what she did.

I laughed a little at him, and he grinned back softly. "I'm fine." I insisted, and Jon got up.

Rhea glared at him a he passed her, lower lip trembling with anger.

When she laid her eyes back on me, she came in and shut the door. I think she wanted to stay standing, but she forced herself to sit beside me. I didn't say anything, I waited for her to talk.

She pushed her hair back and let out a deep breath. "I can't stand seeing you like that with someone." Her hands were shaking. "Can't fucking stand it." She repeated.

It wasn't exactly the apology I was hoping for.

I shook my head and went to stand up.

"Sit your ass down." Rhea snapped, pulling on my arm to pull me back down. I fell back into the chair and crossed my arms, then my legs. "Look, Flo..." Rhea was struggling to say it. "He deserved it." She said.

Not what I was expecting.

But I agreed somewhat.

I shook my head. "I was after an apology, Rhea."

"What the hell for?" She asked, insulted i even brought that up.

I held my hands out. "You didn't have to do that. In some way, you just proved him right." Rheas face was dropping as she listened to me talk, voice cracking. "You hitting and yelling and threatening him was too far. I should have dealt with him myself. I could have sorted it out with him." I stated confidently.

Rhea didn't say anything, she looked down in thought.

I sat back. "It made me really upset at you, Rhea."

"You were in her with-"

I cut her off. "With Jon? Really? He's my friend Rhea and he's been a lot nicer than you have." I don't know what got into me, but I was feeling like I could do anything. "He actually was the one who cheered me up. So you should be thanking him."