Part 6 - Force and Pain

The 5 hour flight from Orlando to Oklahoma had to be the most pain I'd been in in a long time. The deep searing in my head was worst than ever. There was no 6 foot 4 man with a deep voice to hold my hand in comfort.

I was ready, and about to head to my spot out by the ring when I was stopped by Trevor. "Hey, you aright after that botch the other night? Looked terrible." He shook his head.

"Hi, T, yeah I'm alright. I've got medication for it, which eases the pain a whole lot." I smiled at him.

"Good." Trevor looked around, and came in a bit closer. "Look, don't tell him I told you, but Logan's keen on you."

I was a bit surprised he said that. It wasn't awkward at all between Trevor and I. We were just still really good mates, and wanted the best for each other.

I scratched my head and cringed a little. "I'm not too keen on him... but thanks for the heads up."

"You got it, sugar." He joked before walking away confidently.

I laughed and went on my way to the spot by the ring. I waved to Jon, who grinned back at me.

Reading over the script, the show was usual. The main event, Dominik would wrestle Trevor, as he wanted a rematch. Though, this time, I was banned from being ringside. Once I announced the match and the wrestlers, before the bell rang to start, I had to very publicly walk backstage.

It was fairly dramatic, but fun nonetheless.

Tonight I wore a pale blue jumpsuit, my hair in light brown curls down my back. White and gold jewellery decorated me, as well as flat heels.

The sinister music of Dominik rang in the stadium. It was time for the main event. Followed by a monstrous amount of booing and insults. It was funny to me how much heat he has.

Jon gave me the signal and rang the bell. "The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Please welcome to the ring, from San Diego California, representing The Judgment Day, Dominik Mysterio!" I shouted as him and Rhea walked confidently towards the ring.

Dom led Rhea up, opening the ropes for her to step in before him.

Then Ricochets theme played, the crowd cheering him on. He bounced with the beat drop, something that still made me pumped up after seeing it so many times. I couldn't help but smile at his entrance to the ring. He seemed to be extra loved at the moment, going after Dominik.

I announced him, too and was about to stand up to leave the ring when Jon motioned for me to stay seated.

Ricochet had a microphone with him, likely cutting a short segment before the match.

Dom and Rhea both stood in front, preparing with sour faces to what Ricochet had to say.

As the crowd settled down, Ricochet brought the microphone to his mouth. "Look, Dom and Rhea." He held his hand on his chest. "I have respect for you both. Dom, you've got yourself a good champion. Rhea, you've got yourself... a Dom." The crowd was a mix of laughter and boos. "But you crossed the line last week." Ricochet looked between the two of them.

Rhea went to speak or insult him on Doms behalf, but Ricochet interrupted her. "No. Theres no buts... Rhea, you don't step to my woman like that." He motioned behind him to where I was sitting.

The audience let some sweet awes out. I smiled up at Ricochet.

I noticed the look Rhea gave me. A slow look of annoyance, or... something. Then she looked away. She looked as if she had zero care in the world for me.

 She looked as if she had zero care in the world for me