64

Chapter 64: Reunion with the Mountain and the Sea (1)

  Half a month later.

  When the plane landed at the airport in Hawaii, it rained heavily.

  Lin Yi Yang and Yin Guo led a group of people out of the airport and contacted the pre-booked taxi.

  This time he did not plan to go to the Big Island to see the volcano, and stayed on the main island - Oahu, which is also the place with the most tourists.

  After getting in the car, Jiang Yang sat in the front passenger seat.

  Lin Yi Yang, Yin Guo, and Lin Lin sat in the first row, while Wu Wei, Fan Wen Chang, and Chen Anan were squeezed into the last row.

  No more, no less, exactly seven people, and one taxi.

  This is the first time since childhood that everyone has gathered together for a vacation.

  The people in Dongxin Town, except for Wu Wei, whose family is pretty good, all come from poor families.

    They have occasionally traveled by themselves in recent years, but never together.

  "Did you mention it once before? Us?"

    Fan Wen Chang asked hurriedly, "Who said it later that it would be pointless to come out if we couldn't gather enough people?"

  This was obviously meant for Lin Yi Yang.

  Jiang Yang turned around and taught Fan Wen Chang hastily: "You are bringing your family with you, so be a little virtuous."

  "Rainbow."

    Chen Anan suddenly spoke up, and a silent and honest man suddenly said the sigh that only a little girl would have, This attracted ridicule from everyone in the car.

  The hotel is a Hilton on the coast.

  The front and back of the lobby are hollowed out.

     As soon as they get off the car, they can already see the beach and the sea through the open space among the hotel buildings.

    Chen Anan was an insulator on vacation.

   It was his first time going to the beach.

    Standing there looking at the endless blue, he exclaimed: "Is there another rainbow?"

  Even Yin Guo laughed at this time, thinking of the last time she and Lin Yi Yang came here, completely Like An An, she was amazed by the rainbow again and again.

  Lin Yi Yang asked everyone to wait here and took Yin Guo to check in.

  When the hotel front desk confirmed with Lin Yi Yang whether it was "Rainbow Tower", Yin Guo thought she had heard wrongly.

    She leaned on the edge of the counter and asked softly: "Rainbow Tower?"

  "Yes."

  This is the best view of Waikiki Beach. Nice floor.

  Of course, there is another reason.

    He also remembers that Yin Guo likes Rainbow. Coming to Rainbow State and living in Rainbow Tower was something he had planned before the Asian Games training camp.

   They had already booked a room at that time, otherwise it would have been impossible to stay here during this peak season.

  A few grown men took their room cards and made an appointment to go to the swimming pool and the beach.