42

Chapter 42 : When Glory Reappears (1)

  Yin Guo's training is for this year's 9-ball World Championship.

  A total of more than 30 players participated in the training, and several national team coaches also arrived.

  Lin Lin served as a sparring partner and was stationed at the base throughout the process.

  Lin Yi Yang sent her outside the base gate.

  In order to make it easier for the two of them to talk, the engine was turned off.

    Through the windshield, she could see two people sitting inside, but she couldn't tell who they were.

    Lin Lin happened to drive across the road and drove into the base in front of him.

  Lin Yi Yang's car never had a license plate and had never been on the road.

    Naturally, Lin Lin had never seen it before and would not take another look here.

  He wanted to turn on the high beam, shine a light on Lin Lin, and have a few words with her, but he thought about it and gave up.

  "Why don't you call her?"

     Yin Guo was in the car, pulling up her long hair.

  He didn't care too much: "It's not like they'll disappear in the future."

  Speaking of his friends who grew up since childhood, she was really envious: "You guys have such a good relationship, you are all like brothers and sisters. Beicheng is completely club-style management, survival of the fittest. So are the students, and so are the coaches."

  Lin Yi Yang smiled and said nothing.

     He habitually touched the back of her neck.

     There were broken hairs there and the skin was tender and felt good to the touch.

  She was tickled by him, so she pushed his hand away, her dark pupils reflected him: "Lin Yi Yang?"

  He agreed.

  The car was turned off and the air conditioner was out.

  The air is not flowing, so naturally, the unique aura of the two people is much stronger.

  "It seems that after getting married, there will be a lot of quarrels."

    She thought of her ex-sister-in-law.

  Her sister-in-law was in confinement at home, and Yin Guo was on winter vacation.

     She was unhappy about everything from who changed the diapers, to what brand of milk powder she was taking, to whether her mother would have to work in the future, etc. Her sister-in-law was financially and independently independent.

    During the confinement period, the divorce agreement was written, the child was taken away, and she remarried within a year.

  Yin Guo is surrounded by a complete collection of divorces and remarriages, all kinds of them, none of which are the same.

  Lin Yi Yang replied: "People are different."

  "What if we never get married?"

      She imagined, "If the relationship is good, we will be together. If the relationship is not good, there is no use getting married."

  In the past, when Lin Yi Yang was not around, she was like this , she has imagined playing basketball, competing in competitions, traveling, and having a boyfriend to accompany each other. He can have his own busy things like himself and not interfere with her competitions and training.