45

Chapter 45 When Glory Reappears (4)

  Lin Yi Yang landed in New York and received dozens of phone calls for interviews.

  When Yin Guo heard these phone invitations, she deeply realized the fact that even if she left snooker, Lin Yi Yang, who collected nearly 10 nine-ball awards last year, had already become an out-and-out man of the hour here.

  Unfortunately, he declined all interviews and always replied that it was a private trip.

  Lin Yi Yang took her and Chen Anan back to their original residence.

  Nothing has changed in the apartment.

    Everyone's rooms are still intact, including Yin Guo's.

  This year, Lin Yi Yang and Meng Xiao Tian got to know each other so well that when Meng Xiao Tian saw the brown apartment door open, and Lin Yi Yang and Yin Guo stepped into the apartment at the same time, the first sentence they called "brother-in-law", Yin Guo, an authentic sister, was left aside.

  Of course the next sentence was: "Brother-in-law, I have a paper that you can help me correct. I'm leaving soon."

  "Where to go?"

    Yin Guo saw that he was dragging a suitcase, and it seemed that he was going a long way.

  "Go back to China, my brother summons me."

  So the siblings only saw each other for five minutes before saying goodbye to each other.

  ...

  Lin Yi Yang rummaged through the refrigerator and cupboards for edible items, roughly planning what to go to the supermarket for.

    Yin Guo sat behind the bar and looked at him with her chin propped up.

    The two of them often flew long distances and were used to it, so they weren't tired at all.

  Only Chen Anan was half dead from exhaustion.

    He was approaching retirement in the past two years.

    He had fewer games and fewer long-distance flights.

   He was tortured by jet lag so much that he couldn't keep his eyes open.

    He didn't bother to take a shower.

    He went directly to Lin Yi Yang's room, locked the door and went to sleep.

  As a result, ten minutes after arriving at the apartment, he and himself were the only ones left in the living room.

  Yin Guo glanced at the door of Lin Yi Yang's room and asked softly: "You let him sleep in your room, didn't you tell him explicitly... that you slept with me?"

  Lin Yi Yang closed the refrigerator door, but it was strange: "I don't want to sleep with you. Sleep, who will you sleep with?”

  The truth is one thing, but she and Chen An'an are not familiar with each other.

   After nearly a month of training, the two of them never exchanged more than ten sentences.

    Living under the same roof, living in the same room with Chen Anan blatantly in front of him -

  "It's weird."

      Thinking about it made me feel uncomfortable.

  In Lin Yi Yang's view, Yin Guo was already his unmarried wife, and he couldn't understand the "weirdness" in Yin Guo's words.