60

Chapter 60 The Voice of a Young Man (4)

  That night, Lin Yi Yang urgently sought treatment from the team doctor because his old injury recurred.

  The third day is also the last day of competition in the pool hall.

  The morning started with the men's snooker singles match.

  Lin Yi Yang and Meng Xiao Dong defeated Asian players of the same level in their respective group stages and successfully joined forces in the finals.

   When the two stood next to the table, preparing to compete for the gold medal, Jiang Yang sighed with emotion: "If I hadn't had the surgery, it wouldn't be so easy for these two."

    Others said this was bragging, but Jiang Yang said it was true.

  After saying that, Jiang Yang still felt regretful that he could not play singles snooker in the rare Asian Games, and asked Li Qing Yan, who also had no chance to play: "Eh? Tell me, if the three of us had not retired, would it have been yours for the rest of your life? No chance to play in this arena?"

  After saying that, he was not satisfied, and then said: "The life span of our profession is too long. They all retire at the age of forty. I guess you are really desperate."

  .....

  Fan Wen Chang didn't quite understand, He whispered to Wu Wei: "This person has a grudge against him?"

  Wu Wei smiled dryly and whispered: "This person is Yin Guo's childhood sweetheart. It seems that he has been getting along for a while, and he has chased Yin Guo. Have you forgotten? In a New York hotel last year Here? Meng Xiao Dong said. "

  "Oh...it's him."

  It's no wonder that Jiang Yang showed mercy.

  At ten o'clock in the morning, the first gold medal of the day - the men's individual snooker gold medal unexpectedly fell into the hands of Meng Xiao Dong.

  Lin Yi Yang was disappointed and won the silver medal.

  Although Meng Xiao Dong's world ranking on the snooker list is higher than Lin Yi Yang's, his condition this year is not good, which is known to the commentators and fans present.

  In fact, from the first game of the final between the two, Meng Xiao Dong already felt that Lin Yi Yang was beginning to struggle to win.

  In such a large-scale international event, how many pairs of eyes are watching the live broadcast, Lin Yi Yang cannot slack off even if it is hard, otherwise he will be accused of "match-fixing".

  Fortunately, the team doctor reported it to the Asian Organizing Committee when he was treating his injury yesterday, so he had an early warning.

  Lin Yi Yang tried his best to complete the snooker finals despite the recurrence of old injuries, which completely triggered his injury outbreak in the afternoon.

  After lunch, Lin Yi Yang's shoulder was completely swollen.

     He applied ice throughout the game and was waiting to play.

  The 10-ball game begins at two o'clock.

  The opponent in the group stage was not too strong.

      He survived until the semi-finals and faced a well-known Indian player, who was also the favorite to win the men's 10-ball championship.

  Lin Yi Yang plays 9-ball and snooker professionally.