1

"In Blizzard Time" author: Mo Bao Fei Bao

Chapter 1 Wedge

  The figure on the glass is translucent and swaying slightly.

  The light in the room was dim, coming out of the glass window and barely illuminating half of the street.

Through the light, she saw a huge black shadow falling on the other side of the road and hitting the roof of a car.

  The alarm sounded immediately.

  "What's the sound?" asked the other person on the phone.

  "The tree broke and hit a car."

   Yin Guo covered her left ear so that she could hear her friend's words clearly over the loud music.

     "The blizzard is so terrible. Do you know what the temperature is now? Twenty below zero Five."

  "Who asked you to go in winter? I've already warned you," Zheng Yi yawned, not forgetting to laugh at her, "Blizzards are very common in New York in the winter, so be lucky."

  Yin Guo didn't even have the energy to complain: "I haven't showered for three days and three nights. You must help me find a hotel tonight."

  "Wait a minute, I've been checking."

  The phone hung up.

  Yin Guo returned to her cousin Meng Xiao Tian tiredly: "Wait a moment, Zheng Yi is looking for a hotel, tell me to give me news later."

      Meng Xiao Tian was having a good time and didn't care: "If it doesn't work, just stay here all night. ."

  She was not as energetic as Meng Xiao Tian. She lay slumped on the bar and looked out the window.

  Who would have thought that she would encounter the strongest snowstorm in ten years.

  First, the departure was delayed for ten hours at the Capital Airport and flew across the vast sea to New York.

   Because of the snowstorm, the plane could not land.

    After hovering in the sky for more than two hours, it still went to Chicago.

  That night, the Chicago hotels were all full and the airline was unable to arrange accommodation.

  The two siblings were in the departure hall, one sleeping on a bench and the other sleeping on the floor, waiting for the next day's flight with a group of stranded passengers.

    The next morning, they washed up in the airport restroom and got ready for departure with great anticipation .

     As a result, she waited from early morning until dark before she was put on a plane to New York.

  This time she was lucky and finally landed.

  As soon as the plane stopped, the stewardess informed everyone that there was no space parking in New York and that no one could get off the plane and had to wait for airport arrangements.

  A group of people who had slept all night at the airport continued to sleep with their heads covered on the plane.

  After six hours of sleep, she was woken up by the radio.She lined up to get off the plane with red eyes and drooped head.

  After getting off the plane, Yin Guo sat on the trolley and fell asleep again while waiting for her luggage.

   At dusk, the luggage was finally sent out by the conveyor belt.