56

Chapter 56 Dusty Pride (4 )

  That night, Lin Yi Yang and Meng Xiao Dong stood side by side outside Yin Guo's house.

    They both thought it was mysterious to be here together.

  Lin Yi Yang handed him a cigarette.

      Meng Xiao Dong had not touched this for 800 years, but he was so happy today that he took it.

  Yin Guo locked the door, ran out, and hugged Lin Yi Yang from behind.

  She was so happy that she was about to fly, and everyone was floating.

  "Thank you, brother."

    She had not forgotten Meng Xiao Dong, a great benefactor, "especially to ask Tian Tian to come back."

      "Tian Tian has to thank himself for this," Meng Xiao Dong pointed at Lin Yi Yang, "You can handle my brother, you are very capable. "

    As soon as he (Meng Xiao Dong) told his brother Tian Tian, he came back to help Lin Yi Yang deal with his family.

  Without saying a word, Meng Xiao Tian packed up his luggage and ran back to brainwash his grandmother for a week.

  Meng Xiao Dong finished smoking and walked away.

  Yin Guo watched Meng Xiao Dong's car disappear, and then she focused on Lin Yi Yang: "My brother never smokes."

  Lin Yi Yang patted her on the head, she was so naive, little girl.

  Of course her brother is wearing a mask towards her.

  "Take you somewhere."

     He waved to her, and took Yin Guo around the fountain in the community and walked towards the small door from a path at the back.

  Yin Guo walked slowly, feeling the night breeze blowing.

    She saw that he was walking half a step ahead of her.

    Looking at his back, she was thinking, how did she get such a treasure?

He simply fulfilled all her expectations for a man.

 Even beyond anything ever imagined.

  No one was around.

  Seeing that she was walking slowly , he looked back and thought she had sprained her ankle.

  "What are you looking at me for?"

     She was smiling at him in the moonlight and streetlight.

  He reached out and held her arm.

  Sliding down, he found her hand and held it.

  "You are so familiar with my neighborhood..."

  "On your birthday, I walk around in a circle," he said.

  It was that night that he went back to China to see her for the first time, for her birthday.

  After the two met briefly in the hotel, he sent her back to the gate of the community and watched her enter the gate. Then he got off the car alone, walked around the outer wall, and entered through the northwest gate.

  Lin Yi Yang's past home had no property rights and was rented, a house in a factory. There are old buildings next to each other in the community.

   There is a small flower bed half a meter wide, with no flowers planted. Flower pots and sundries from the residents on the first floor are scattered on the dry soil.