53

Chapter 53 Dusty Pride (1)

  This happened very embarrassingly.

  She wanted to surprise him, but by chance, he was not in Dongxin City...

  Yin Guo was sitting on the sofa on the first floor of the main building of Dongxin City, with luggage on her right and a cup of chrysanthemum tea in front of her.

    As the "proprietress" of Dongxin Town, she was surrounded by people from upstairs and downstairs... watching.

  Everyone was present at the memorial service that day, but there were so many guests that no one had the intention to watch much.

   Now, there are hundreds of people from Dongxin Town, of all ages.

  Some are going up and downstairs, some are going out to compete, and some are returning from the competition.

  People came and went, and they knew who Yin Guo belonged to and greeted her with a smile.

   Those who didn't know had to ask the girl at the front desk who the beautiful girl was being watched.

   Even those who were not curious would still be pulled over to learn more about her...

  The professional players were more reserved and would at most say hello to her when passing by, but the boys were different.

    Now, surrounding Yin Guo are a group of handsome young guys aged fifteen or sixteen, each of whom is 1.8 meters tall and has long legs.

  Children are developing really well now...

  As soon as Yin Guo was surrounded by them, no one could even see his shadow.

  "It's not nice to call you Aunt Six," a young man with two dimples suggested with a smile, "Call me Sister Guo."

  A man next to him gave the young man a kick: "Uncle Six's wife, you call her Sister. "

  "Then it's not my fault. Who asked our sixth uncle to eat young grass? Right, sister."

  "What's your name?"

    At the gate, the man who was driving back in a hurry stepped up the steps and lectured, " Is it big or small?"

  As he was speaking, he took out something from his pocket and threw it over against the light.

  The boy was a little slow to react, and another kid behind him with quick hands caught it. It was an unopened dark chocolate.

  "Thank you Uncle Six!"

     The person who received it shouted with a smile.

  With a bang, everyone dispersed with laughter.

  In order to see her, he went to have his hair trimmed in the morning and had grown it out without paying attention.

   After shaving his head and looking at his face in front of the camera, he remembered that he was going to her house to meet her parents in the evening.

    This hairstyle is too showy.

  Fortunately, he had ironed his shirt and trousers last night and was still in the dormitory, so he wouldn't be too upset.

  Lin Yi Yang originally planned to pick her up at the airport, change clothes and go to her house when he came back.

  After answering Yin Guo's call, he saved himself from going back and forth to the airport.