10

Chapter 10 The scenery after the snow (1)
  One week later.

  With Wu Wei's help, Yin Guo signed a short-term lease with the landlord and rented it until the end of April.

    Two months short-term rental, two rooms.

    She also agreed with the landlord in the contract that once they confirmed that they got the offer for Meng Xiao Tian's apartment, they would renew the lease for a full year.

  On the day they moved here, Yin Guo took the initiative to invite Wu Wei downstairs to eat at the ramen restaurant to thank him for his help.

  As soon as the order was placed, a plate of wasabi octopus was placed in front of Yin Guo.

  The boss smiled at her and said in English: "Please."

  So good?

  "Thank you, thank you. " Yin Guo was flattered.

  The boss quickly went to greet other customers.

  "Sister," Meng Xiao Tian was extremely envious, "You are so popular..."

  She was also confused and asked Wu Wei: "Are you a regular customer?"

  Wu Wei shook his head: "Lin Yi Yang is familiar with the boss. After seeing you off that day, he came back If he didn't go home, he would sleep here."

  "Really..." Her cousin was surprised.

  "Yeah, I was surprised at first," Wu Wei smiled meaningfully. "Suddenly he said that he had something urgent to go, but the urgent matter was not done and he went back home again."

  That day, Wu Wei's cell phone was frozen until he turned on it. Unable to catch the plane, he originally wanted to take the subway home, but more than a dozen lines were suspended overnight. He felt it was too much trouble, so he simply didn't go back and drank until he was high at the bar.

     When he came back early in the morning, he saw that Mr. Yang was sleeping in the ramen restaurant.

      Fortunately, Lin Yi Yang had friends all over the world, so he could survive no matter what.

  However, Wu Wei later thought about it, and there was something fishy about that night.

  "We are really dragging him down," her cousin directly took the responsibility.

      "When will Brother Yang come back? I'll take him to rub the big one."

  "Next time? I can't tell," Wu Wei said with a half-smile but not a smile.

     He continued, "He has to study and make money, so he doesn't have much free time. He comes and goes in a hurry every time, and only sees each other in a month or two."

  After saying that, Wu Wei specifically added: "Don't worry, he is here. Sleep in my room and won't disturb you."

  Yin Guo nodded.

  So Lin Yi Yang also lives here?

       Wouldn' t it be that they will encounter it often in the future?

  Since that night, the two of them had a brief chat about the ramen restaurant in the middle of the night, but there has been no communication.

  In a flash, it's been a week.

  During this period, every time Yin Guo thought about it, she was wondering if she wanted to chat?

  But she also feels that her idea is too diligent?