37

Chapter 37 The Day the King Returns (1)

  One year later.

  Airport terminal.

  At the exit, Yin Guo put her suitcase at hand and sat on the right side of the empty seat, the innermost one.

      These rows of seats were scattered among the people who came to pick her up, and she was the only one who had just gotten off the plane.

  She was checking the time on her phone. It was still early.

  The flight he took did not have satellite wifi and the network could not be contacted.

    She could only use the passage of time to calculate where he had flown to and how long it would take before he would land in China.

  Lin Yi Yang is coming back, returning home completely.

      Yin Guo was not the only one who came back from that flight.

     Everyone pulled their luggage and walked out of the exit one after another, communicating in low voices and laughing.

    Most of the men did not change their clothes and put on an extra casual suit.

     Their coats were caught on the plane, and the girls were all wearing competition makeup.

   They were gathered together in groups. Some were holding cue boxes in their hands, and some were resting on their suitcases, attracting the attention of many passers-by.

  The last ones to come out were the referees dressed in simple sportswear.

     These referees are required to wear suits and ties on the field. They stand all day long and are extremely tired, so they are the ones who change their clothes quickly after leaving the field.

  Among the seven or eight referees, the one at the front was the boss of the referee team, Lin Lin.

    She had been recuperating for a whole year after undergoing a major surgery.

  This was the first time she had executed a penalty from beginning to end since her sick leave.

  Lin Lin quickly saw Yin Guo in the corner.

  This is the rookie king who has risen rapidly in the domestic nine-ball, eight-ball and world fancy nine-ball rankings only one year after her debut.

    Her eyes were very big, but because she lowered her head, they were blocked by the bangs that slid in front of her eyes.

    She was wearing a pink hoodie and white jeans, with her legs crossed.

     She was sitting obediently on a chair, holding her mobile phone and staring at the screen motionlessly. .

  Lin Lin guessed that she was distracted and knew that she was waiting for someone.

  In the next few hours, many people will rush to this airport and come to this exit to pick up the same person.

  "I haven't said hello formally yet, Lin Lin."

  Yin Guo raised her eyes and smiled at her: "We met in Hangzhou."

    How could she not recognize the boss of the referee team?

  "It's different," Lin Lin smiled, "I'm Lin Lin from Dongxin City, my buddy who grew up with Lin Yi Yang."

  Yin Guo smiled and shook hands with the other party.

  It felt like Lin Lin's grip was quite strong, the kind of close handshake that felt like meeting family members.

  The relationship between the two seemed to be drawn closer.