13

Chapter 13 The Scenery after the Snow (4)

  If you asked her when she realized that she had feelings for Lin Yi Yang, it would be this day, in this small ball room.

  She put down her phone amidst the noise and couldn't help but raise it again. She repeated this many times and couldn't restrain her desire to read it again. After reading it, she still wants to read it again.

  It seems that she has read something, but she is afraid that she is being sentimental.

  ***

  Lin Yi Yang was on the train back to Washington.

  He leaned back in his seat and stared at the travel rack above his head.

He found that he wanted to know more than just get to know Yin Guo.

From the moment he stepped out of the ball room, he wanted to go back for a few minutes and say a few more words to her.

For example, ask her if there is a good fried chicken restaurant in front of the ball room. Would she like to try it?

  He was amused by his own boredom .

  Perhaps it was because he was too poor when he was a child, so poor that he had no interest in life. He was so poor that he still feels that eating is the happiest thing in the world. Being able to eat well and eat in various ways was his childhood wish.

  He turned his head and looked at himself on the car window. He brushed the messy hair on his forehead with his fingers and looked at his face.

Although it was not as good as a teenager, it was still good and could be seen.

  In an era when information is so developed, connections are so convenient, and people can easily have any relationship, he, Lin Yi Yang, fell in love with a girl, but he hesitated to ask her if she had a boyfriend. Is it funny?

  He doesn't want to ask, but he is cautious because he cares, and he is
afraid of getting a bad answer.

  He heard a WeChat notification and came back to his senses.

  He set Do Not Disturb for everyone on his phone, except for Yin Guo.

      So as soon as WeChat rings, it must be her.
  What Yin Guo sent was a screenshot of the location of a restaurant. It was next to the Brooklyn Bridge. It was the address of a restaurant, not far from the internet celebrity's carousel.

  Red Fish: Have you been to this place?

  He goes to Brooklyn often, but he has never tried this one.

  Lin: No, you want to go?

  Red Fish: Next time you come back, I’ll treat you. My bestie loves pasta, so she visited many places and said that this place’s lobster pasta is the best. Don't refuse, let alone invite you. Friends are friends who come and go.

  The train happened to stop next to the small train station.

  Some people got off the bus, others got on, and Lin Yi Yang was leaning against the window in the first row alone. He put his left arm behind his head to rest his head, and smiled as his eyes reflected the words on the screen.

  Slowly, he typed a line of words.

  Lin: OK.

  ***

  She put her phone away.

  Calm down, just to return the invitation.

  That night, Yin Guo turned around, found an excuse that was not easy to expose, and reconfirmed the restaurant address with her friend.