14

Chapter 14 The Scenery after the Snow (5)

  Her long hair slipped quietly from her ears, and she glanced at her phone. Her fingers could not fall off the phone screen, and the time jumped to the next minute, as long as a century had passed... ...

  "Is the signal bad?" Lin Yi Yang asked suddenly.

  "Ah?"

     Yin Guo was startled and looked up at him.

  He put away his cell phone, stood up, stretched and said, "The signal here is not good, WeChat can't connect. Go out and have a smoke."

  After that, he passed by the uncle next to him.

      The uncle is about 1.8 meters tall and has a tall build, weighing about 180 pounds.

     Lin Yi Yang is about the same height as the uncle, but he looks taller because he is thinner. He walked past the uncle.

    In contrast to his figure, his walking posture looked more like that of a carefree man in his early twenties.

  Yin Guo watched him leave the laundry room.

  The burly uncle also watched him go and said "Hey": "You two didn't talk, so I thought you were from which country. Did you have a fight? Look at this low-pressure guy, I can only hum."

       The uncle laughed sarcastically, Picked up a pile of clothes and left.

  Yin Guo glanced at WeChat again, then put her head on her arms and lay down on the long table.

  In the shadow surrounded by her arms, she opened her eyes and looked at her shoes - her mind was empty just now, but now there are hundreds of thoughts flying out, fragmented, messy, and completely illogical. She even wondered if he was joking, but no one was joking like that. No matter the distance, they are still face to face.

  He suddenly said that the signal was not good and the person had left.

     He just wanted to get over this matter, right?

  Do you want to pretend you didn't see it?

  ***

  Outside the laundry room, Lin Yi Yang stood for a while.

  The burly uncle came out with a pile of clothes, and was startled by him.

     After seeing clearly that it was him, he smiled knowingly, glanced inside, and said softly: Go in.

  The uncle guessed that he knew each other and left to help the quarrelsome couple.

      And then he hummed a song and walked up the stairs.

  Lin Yi Yang put his hands in his pockets, took two steps outside the door, and finally left the apartment.

  He came down wearing few clothes and was freezing when he stood in the wind, so he backed away and leaned against the door to take shelter from the wind. He took out a traditional white cigarette and cracked it. It took five or six times to light the cigarette.

       It was true that he felt a little regretful, so he asked urgently.

  He guess he didn't sleep well for two or three days, and his dizziness came back. He took a hot shower and felt so relaxed.

  The atmosphere just now was so good that he couldn't hold back for a moment and was impulsive.

  He is a person who believes in getting what he pays for, and he believes that the same goes for chasing girls.