18

Chapter 18: Things in the Mortal World (4)

  It's quiet in the dead of night.

  The person next door was quiet because he was asleep again.

  But here it is one person's sudden silence that leads to another person's forced cooperation.

  "I'll do it myself." His voice became a little strange.

  A person who is usually well packaged by himself and surrounded by acquired qualities, academic qualifications and billiards skills.

    In the smallest room on the east side of the apartment, he suddenly felt a strange emotion in his heart: low and helpless. Relief, there is something else that cannot be expressed in words.

  He tore one open, estimated the length again, and finally crumpled the half-uncovered band-aid into a ball and threw it into the wastebasket.

  Just use gauze, just to avoid being touched.

  He opened the medical gauze, made a sign on his leg, and made a circle. It was too thin, so he added another circle.

  After circling around, she realized that she had forgotten her scissors.

  "Wait for me to get it."

     Yin Guo dropped these words, took the phone and ran out quietly.

  She didn't turn on the light, used her mobile phone to shine a bright light, and found a pair of scissors.

     Lin Yi Yang had already tied the gauze, took the scissors, and finished.

     After using the scissors, he put them against the wall to prevent Yin Guo from stepping on them.

  "Are you sleepy? Let's talk for a while?" he asked.

  "I' m not sleepy."

     Yin Guo pulled a square cushion over and placed it on the ground, hugging her knees and sitting in front of him.

  Lin Yi Yang's legs were too long, and the sofa under her was too short to stretch out, so he stretched his legs to both sides of her body and put his arms on his own knees.

      In this way, she sat between his legs, facing him.

  "I don't have anyone at home. My parents are gone. I have a younger brother who got married last year."

  "So early?"

     His younger brother must be younger than him, so he got married really early.

  Lin Yi Yang focused on the front and found that Yin Guo was not surprised at all. He guessed that Meng Xiao Dong must have said something.

    He stared into Yin Guo's eyes and said, "My brother is several years younger than me. He was adopted by a relative the year his parents died. The family had no children, so they always raised him as their own son and lived a good life. When he got married, I gave him a sum of money and got it back, and he didn't want to trouble me."

  "Then he treats you well."

  He nodded: "So my family background here is small, so I don't have much to worry about."

  Yin Guo " Hmm." She said.

  It’s awkward to introduce yourself, something seems wrong? It's like going on a blind date, introducing family background.

  The two had experienced a similar conversation on the subway, and she still remembered it vividly.

  As expected, Lin Yi Yang's next sentence was: "If you want to know anything, feel free to ask."