55

Chapter 55 Dusty Pride (3)

  Do you want to ask your cousin to come with you?

  "And Xiao Guo, you all come." Mom finally said.

  Yin Guo has just finished half of the fruit plate.

      She has no choice but to put down the knife or continue to work.

   She is slow and it will take at least ten minutes to finish all the half-cut and washed fruits.

  Lin Yi Yang took the thin fruit knife from her hand and finished it neatly in three minutes.

   He did nothing while working illegally in a restaurant to earn money for school fees. These were just drizzle. If given a few more minutes, he could still put on a few more poses.

  He turned on the faucet, washed the blade, shook off the water droplets, and returned it to Yin Guo: "Come up quickly, don't make your mother wait too long."

  Yin Guo was worried, but she couldn't help but sigh: "You work much more neatly than me. "

  In other words, he has suffered a lot since he was little.

  Yin Guo closed the kitchen door ajar and said softly: "In my house, my dad listens to my mom, especially when it comes to my affairs, do you understand?"

  Lin Yi Yang nodded.

  "My mother is very reasonable and won't offend anyone in person," Yin Guo was worried and continued to instruct, "If she wants to mention the past, you can just listen and don't argue. My brother said,Because of the teacher, she has changed a lot about you."

  "Okay."

  "Also, she actually dotes on me, and is most afraid of me acting like a spoiled child," Yin Guo whispered again, "I will see the situation later, and if it's not right, I will act like a spoiled child. Just stay silent. If you have any trouble, leave it to me."

  Lin Yi Yang smiled: "Okay."

       "And..."

    Yin Guo racked her brains to think about it.

     Finally, she was so nervous that she couldn't think of anything to say, so she said uneasily, "Forget it, let's go up first, there's my brother here anyway."

    The two opened the kitchen door and passed by the living room.

  There was no one in the living room.

  "What did my sister just say to you?"

     She saw her sister going upstairs and thought of the few minutes she had been away."She didn't say anything unpleasant, right?"

  Lin Yi Yang shook his head: "I met her in the past."

  "You met my sister in the past. ?" she was surprised.

  Lin Yi Yang nodded: "Friends of friends, just a casual relationship."

  As a man, there is no need to talk about the emotional experience of an unrelated woman everywhere.

   He just pretended not to know.

  Yin Guo nodded: "You two are about the same age."

  In the time it took for him to say these two words, he had already reached the door of the study room.

  Yin Guo pushed the door open, still holding the back of his hand uneasily: "No matter what my mother says, she doesn't represent me."

  After saying that, she said softly: "I will recognize you for the rest of my life."