16

Chapter 16: Mortal Matters (2)

  The standard attire for teenagers, young men and men in the club is shirts and trousers. She thought she was tired of aesthetics, but she still wanted to take a second look at his current appearance. .

  Yin Guo pointed to the back of his collar quietly, hinting at him.

  Lin Yi Yang understood and didn't move.

  She whispered: "The collar is not folded properly."

  "Where?" he asked in a low voice.

  ...

  Yin Guo went around with her left hand and clicked there. This time she touched it.

  Lin Yi Yang understood the meaning, put his right hand around the back of his neck, pinched the outer edge of the collar with three fingers and slid it to the plastic button on the collar.

   The uneven pleats were gone: "Is it okay?"

  "Yeah." She tried to understand simply.

     Why are they still talking about shirts.

  But she guess it was an occupational disease. She noticed that there was no belt on the trousers he was wearing, and she wanted to say, why doesn't he borrow one from her brother? Forget it, it's not like going to the competition.

  Lin Yi Yang stood face to face with her, legs touching, for about half a minute before he smiled.

    Turning around, he went to the trousers pile in the closet and fished out a black belt.

      It was not as high-end as Meng Xiao Dong.

     Wu Wei had found it on sale.

    He has broad shoulders and a narrow waist, and he can barely use the last buttonhole, so at least his pants won't fall down.

  When Yin Guo saw him putting the belt on his waist, she felt embarrassed and turned around to go out.

  "Your brother," he explained, walked out and fastened the front buckle of his belt, "play two shots with me. If you want to see it, go and see it," he said, "If you don't want to, wait in the apartment. I'll be back in a while."

  Lin Yi Yang patted her shoulder at the end: "Let's go."

  He passed her, picked up the coat that was thrown on the sofa when he entered, opened the apartment door, and hit it with his backhand.

    He thought about it while going down the stairs. , or do it with real swords and guns?

  This is an issue that needs serious consideration.

  Anyway, it was only a few minutes away and the weather was good.

    He didn't wear his coat and walked outside the golf room with it in his hand.

  Meng Xiao Dong found this ball room on the map and waited for him at the door.

  Lin Yi Yang didn't bother with him and asked for the room.

   Because Yin Guo has been training, he directly reserved the venue from afternoon to evening.

   This was Lin Yi Yang's private greeting.

      As soon as he appeared, the uncles inside all greeted him very enthusiastically, and even said, "That little girlfriend of yours is really hardworking, training day after day."

  Meng Xiao Dong heard this and glanced at him.

  Lin Yi Yang pretended that he didn't hear anything, closed the door and pointed to the nine-ball table in front of him: "Play this?"