49

Chapter 49 The Surge of Destiny (3)

  She seemed to have lost her hearing all of a sudden, and all the congratulations around her disappeared.

  Hands are cold. She chased three more—

  Lin: I was on the plane.

  Lin: Focus on the game.There's not much use for you coming back, I won't take care of you these two days.

  Lin: Turn off the phone first and see you back home.

  Yin Guo leaned against the wall, her mind going blank.

  Her grandparents are still there, but her grandfather was only a few years old when he left, so she relies on instinct to feel Lin Yi Yang's pain.

    The closest relative who passed away was Meng Xiao Dong's mother. Meng Xiao Dong didn't speak to her for three days.

  Lin Yi Yang must be the same type of person as Meng Xiao Dong.

    Some people will let out their pain and let everyone watch them hysterical to relieve it, while some people just pierce the knife into their own hearts and refuse to say a single word.

  ...

  She really want to go back and be with him.

  The caller ID brought her back to reality, it was Meng Xiao Dong.

  "Brother..."

      She put the phone to her ear, her voice thick.

  Meng Xiao Dong briefly explained the matter.

    "He died suddenly. After getting up in the morning, he walked around the room twice, but it was still fine. The whole family was cooking and watching TV. When it was time to ask the old man to eat, he had already left."

  "I've bought a ticket for you. It's two o'clock in the afternoon," Meng Xiao Dong said to the point.

   "There are no tickets today. Even if you catch the earliest flight tomorrow, you will only arrive in China three hours early. "

  Without hearing her voice, her cousin called her, "Xiao Guo?".

  "Yeah," Yin Guo pressed her eyes with the back of her hand.

  "Finish the game first. Whether it's a gold medal or a silver medal, you must get one back."

  Meng Xiao Dong's poor form this year has affected Beicheng's reputation.

   The focus of nine-ball is on women.

   Yin Guo is the best among the new generation in Beicheng and is also the successor of nine-ball recognized by Meng Xiao Dong, so every open game is very important.

  "I know," she whispered, her voice more nasal.

  "Don't cry on the scene, it will affect other people's competition."

     Meng Xiao Dong reminded her.

  Yin Guo ran to the bathroom obediently.

  Meng Xiao Dong tried to persuade her again, but as soon as the phone was hung up, her cousin, who didn't know the truth, immediately sent a screenshot.

  Tian Tian: What’s wrong with Brother Yang? ? ? ?

  In the picture, it is Lin Yi Yang’s circle of friends.

  His circle of friends was in name only.

     Three minutes ago, there was an additional message that read: Time is merciless.