48

Chapter 48 The Surge of Destiny (2)

  She was so touching.

    The words of people's hearts, spoken from the mouth of such a charming man, are enough to move people.

  It's a pity that he is Lin Yi Yang, and the audience requires more from him.

  The female commentator also covered her face in an exaggerated manner: "He's saying that he hasn't succeeded yet?"

  ...

  The male commentator also smiled, pretending to be heartbroken and asked: "Lin, you let us down. Last year's most valuable star Player, he hasn't gotten the love he wants yet?"

  "This will make our hearts break for you."

    The female commentator continued.

  Lin Yi Yang was beaten by them.

   The exaggerated performance of singing and harmonizing made him laugh.

  Really, there is nothing he can do with these two explanations.

  Because everyone was so familiar with it in the past, they simply refused to let go of themselves and this sudden topic.

  Even Sun Zhou and several students beside Lin Yi Yang couldn't help but laugh and told the boss to tell the truth quickly.

    Obviously they won't let you go.

   If you continue like this, the whole audience will probably go crazy.

  "To put it bluntly," the male commentator simply lost his purpose, "Lin, today's ratings peak depends on you!"

  "Yes," the female commentator also agreed, "Those who leave cruelly must leave something behind. Here."

  ...

  The entire audience was also booing, shouting in unison, "Tell her, tell her!"

  Lin Yi Yang was forced to switch the microphone to the other hand again amid the waves of noise.

  This is the third time it has changed hands.

  He rarely has such repetitive movements.

    This man picks up and puts down, all in one movement.

     Due to his character, there is no unnecessary hesitation.

    "Today I am very cautious. How should I say it?"

     He looked at the girl in the arena again , was quiet for a long time, and slowly expressed his feelings for her with a compliment, "She is so perfect, I may have to chase her for the rest of my life."

  There was a moment of silence.

  "So, there's no need to rush," he finally looked up at the audience, his eyes under the brim of his hat were full of smiles, looking at the fans who supported him, "Look, I'm not in a rush at all."

  . ..

  After the silence , another round of applause.

  Our king of the field gave his sweetheart the highest compliment, so candid and straightforward.

  In the picture, Lin Yi Yang finally looked towards the commentary table, meaning: Is it okay?

  The male commentator had a very good relationship with Lin Yi Yang and gave him a gesture, meaning: thank you, old friend, and have a drink after the game.