39

Chapter 39 The Return of the King (3)

  The next morning, she left home at around five o'clock, figuring that Lin Yi Yang should be sleeping with jet lag, so she didn't contact him.

  The morning was busy, and when they were going down the mountain, several cars coming together were jammed on the road.

    Yin Guo was originally staying with her grandmother behind her mother's car, but she didn't drive for a long time, and the old man became more and more confused.

     "Xiao Guo, you get out of the car and let your little aunt get in the car. Grandma will feel uncomfortable soon. She can keep an eye on her."

     Mom made new arrangements.

  Yin Guo had no choice but to get out of the car and change seats with her little aunt.

  In fact, she understood that her mother had other intentions.

    The little aunt was riding in Uncle Li's car.

     As soon as they switched, she and Li Qing Yan were in the same car.

     She was asked to sit down from the beginning and she avoided suspicion.

     This time there was no way to hide.

  She sent a message to Lin Yiyang, but there was no reply.

  Are you still suffering from jet lag?

  Li Qing Yan has the same training schedule as Meng Xiao Dong, and he has not seen her for more than a year.

    Yin Guo had a nonchalant chat with him about training, and when the adults couldn't hear, she said, "Don't tell your parents about me."

  Li Qing Yan didn't understand at first, but after two seconds he looked at her deeply and said, " He is ranked so high in the world now, what are you afraid of?"

  Yin Guo didn't want to elaborate on Lin Yi Yang's past, but her aunt came downstairs and asked her to pick seafood together, so she ran away.

  She and her aunt went to the glass water tank on the first floor to look at crabs.

  Behind her, a pair of small hands suddenly hugged her left leg.

      Her heart skipped a beat, and when she looked back, she saw a little girl about two years old, smiling at herself with big eyes.

  It was so cute.

     She squatted down and looked at her, with two pairs of big black eyes looking at each other.

  "Where is your family?" she asked.

  A pair of dark red sneakers appeared in front of her: "Here."

  Yin Guo was still thinking that there was someone with the same voice as him in the world, or that she missed him so much that she would associate him with him even if they looked the same.

    But when she looked up from the black casual pants, and then from the short sleeves, she saw his surly face that was impossible to look away from...

  She could hear her heartbeat in her ears.

  The surface was very calm, as if it was unfamiliar, but underneath it was already rushing down like a torrent, hitting the surrounding boulders randomly, carrying sand and sand that almost destroyed all the strength.

  Their eyes met, and she felt momentarily confused about time and space.

  Every time, she thought that there would be no more unexpected things, but he always appeared at the impossible time, or for ordinary people, it was just a chance encounter, but when she squeezed it with her fingers, she even felt sour and soft from the surprise.