35

Chapter 35 Across Mountains and Seas (3)

  She briefly woke up once during the journey.

  It was the hands, feet, arms and legs that he had smeared with anti-mosquito milk liquid.

     She was confused and heard him whisper that it was the tent owner who reminded him to apply local anti-mosquito liquid to his girlfriend.

   The most effective, after all, different regions, you still need local things to control these mosquitoes.

  Yin Guo tugged on the bracelet again, but it was too tight.

  Lin Yi Yang took it off for her, thought about it, and stuffed it into the pocket of her hot pants, which was a double insurance.

  She slept for a long time.

  When she woke up again, she saw Lin Yi Yang sitting on the edge of the bed, with a computer on the wooden folding chair in front of her.

  In order not to disturb her sleep, he was reading information on the computer and did not type .

     Yin Guo crawled from the other end of the bed to the edge, got under his arm, and lay on his lap.

  She listened to the sound of frogs and asked softly: "What time is it?"

  "It's past twelve o' clock, we'll leave at one o'clock," he said, and his fingers began to type on the keyboard, spelling out a long email, "Go and take a shower first. Take a shower. You'll get on the plane tomorrow afternoon. You won't have a chance to take a shower before arriving in New York."

  There were no lights on in the tent, and the light source was his computer screen.

  Yin Guo looked up from below, using the faint white light, and saw that his Adam's apple and chin had a beautiful arc.

     She wanted to reach out and touch it, but was afraid of disturbing his work.

    After looking at it for a while, she slowly crawled back to the bed from under his arm.

     Lying on the edge of the bed, she looked for her slippers with her hands.

  He never took his eyes off the computer the whole time, typing, and kicked her slippers over with his feet.

  She said nothing and walked out of the tent quietly wearing slippers.

  It was completely silent, and the people in the two tents on the left and right were all asleep.

  Yin Guo looked up at the sky.

     The large leaves of the trees blocked most of the sky. The remaining small part did not have any starlight and was probably covered by dark clouds.

     Looking at it like this, she couldn't help but feel anxious, suspecting that she wouldn't be able to see the stars tonight.

  At one o'clock in the morning, Lin Yi Yang closed the computer, and the business was finally over.

  Listening to the rain falling outside the tent, he was much more indifferent than Yin Guo.

      He put the tip on the pillow and carried their backpacks in his hands: "Let's go first, wait and see if the dark clouds will disperse. "

  After their car left the town, a thunder exploded in the distance, which made her tremble with fear.

  She thought Lin Yi Yang would drive up the mountain, but he drove the navigation system. After passing two small towns, he deviated from the road and continued driving down a small road.