28

Chapter 28 The pride is still in the heart (1)

  Lin Yi Yang placed the clubs one by one. He will get used to putting the new clubs on the left side, because they are closer to the table, and everyone will get used to taking them first. And he always uses the one on the far right, the oldest one.

  This is also Mr. He's habit, including searching for the soon-to-be-used Qiaofen powder in the field and giving new ones to the juniors. It is also the teacher's habit.

  Mr. He has been respected in the circle for many years because he abides by his principles and cares for his juniors. Being able to follow such a teacher is an honor in itself.

A kind of honor...

  Lin Yi Yang rearranged the clubs and looked at the mobile phone thrown on the table.

       His little fruit had a reply.

  Red Fish: Okay. three times.

  Red Fish: Ten times is fine.

  Red Fish: Just kidding you. I have a good temper and don't like to get angry. I just buy some delicious food and I'll be there for a while. I'll definitely forget about it within half an hour.

  After these words, she posted a gif of a cartoon bear, a pink bear, holding a fruit.

  Eating innocently, eating, and eating...

  Lin Yi Yang's thumb touched the picture.

  He wanted to laugh, but he actually laughed in the end.

  ***
  Seeing that Lin Yi Yang was not coming back, she began to pack the dirty clothes she brought back from Washington.

  She took out all the dirty clothes, and inside there was an unopened plastic box containing a pink Apple charging cable. Behind her, her roommate happened to swipe her card to enter and saw Yin Guo smiling at a box of charging cables.

  Limited edition? Laughing so happily?

  "You can still laugh, but you are already in the purgatory group."

        The roommate lamented.

  When the lottery results came out, 70% of Yin Guo's team was made up of strong players, all of whom were among the highest-ranked people in the world.

     It makes her shudder to think about it. It was simply a team from hell.

  Yin Guo didn't think anything of it and put away the charging cable: "We're going to run into each other anyway, so it's good to meet them in advance."

  If the goal is to win the final championship, it will be the same for everyone he meets in the group stage.

  She checked that it was still early, picked up her clubs, and went back to the hotel golf room.

  After the competition between the junior and youth groups ended this week, Beicheng did not book any more courts, but only booked a personal table for each participant for a week. It was late at this time, half of the table in the ball room was empty, and there were no people from Beicheng in the other half. There were players from all over the world.

  As luck would have it, the person training at the table was Cheng Yan from Dong Xincheng, who was also a veteran of both nine-ball and eight-ball.

  Yin Guo didn't know her, so she didn't say hello.

  The two of them got along well at first, each practicing their own way.