61

Chapter 61 The Voice of a Young Man (5)

  As night fell, Yin Guo teamed up with Lin Lin and Liu Xi Ran to win the 9-ball team, the strongest team of Chinese women.

  This is also the fifth gold medal. So far, the gold medal list has firmly ranked first.

  The moment the three of them won the championship, they were so excited that they couldn't contain themselves.

  Not only for themself, but also because this gold medal relieved some of the pressure on men's team snooker.

  While everyone was having dinner backstage, Yin Guo took advantage of the short meal time to sit next to Lin Yi Yang and feed him a few mouthfuls of food.

     Lin Yi Yang smiled, took the fork away, and whispered, "It's not like he's completely useless. He can still eat."

  She touched the back of his hand and said nothing.

  Since all the games have ended, many of the team members have started to browse the Internet for news.

  Look at the competition news of other sports and feel inspired. Look at the news of your own sports and feel proud.

    Although the Asian Games is no longer an event that attracts too much attention, it is an important competition for athletes.

  Everyone saw the negative comments on the Internet, but no one communicated with each other, and there was no verbal communication at all, for fear that it would reach the ears of the three snooker players who had not yet competed.

  But they are all holding their fire.

  Since the beginning of quitting the game, there have been bad comments -
  "He has only played for more than a year, how can he have old injuries? Is he talking nonsense, is he afraid of losing?"

  "I think so too, quitting is much better than losing. "

  "He played in the United States last year and didn't care about Chinese games at all. Who knows why he came back?"

  "He has many endorsements in the United States and has long been a commercial player. He came back because the Chinese market is huge and he is famous. Earn more from endorsements."

  "Athletes have lost their original aspirations and only want to make money."

  ...

  Lin Yi Yang lowered his head, put the lunch box on his lap, and took two bites.

  He is too tall, so it's uncomfortable to eat with his head down like that.

  "Move a chair over for me."

     He rarely showed weakness and asked her for help.

  Yin Guo pulled a chair for him and helped him put the lunch box on it.

  Lin Yi Yang had been eating very quickly, and after a while, he finished eating.

    Seeing Yin Guo in a daze, he thought she was just worried about him, and touched her hair: "You got one gold and one silver, aren't you happy?"

  Yin Guo Deliberately changing the subject: "Where do you want to go after the game? I invite you to go."

  He smiled and did not answer.

  The two looked at each other.

  "Let's talk after the game," he said at last.

  He handed the lunch box and fork to Yin Guo, picked up the water glass, and took two sips of water to moisten his throat.