3

Chapter 3 The Blizzard Turns to Sunny Day (2)

  Not long after the car drove, Meng Xiaot Tan covered his face with his coat and fell asleep.

  The ticket inspector walked from the last car to this one and started checking the tickets one by one.

     Yin Guo took the mobile phone from Meng Xiao Tian's hand, found the electronic ticket, asked the ticket inspector to check the ticket, and stuffed her cousin's mobile phone back.

  She sat upright.

  Lin Yi Yang happened to reply to WeChat -
  Lin: You're welcome.

  Four words, very brief. The transfer will also be confiscated.

  Yin Guo didn't have the familiar temperament of Meng Xiao Tian, so she stared at the phone for a long time, put it aside, and thought to herself, let's wait until they meet in person.

    Not long after, the bus stopped at a small station, and there were only a few passengers on the platform outside the window waiting to board the bus.

   Yin Guo looked around at the carriages. There were not many people in the carriage, but at this stop two more people got off, leaving less than ten people in the carriage.

  It's okay to go to the bathroom. She pushed her cousin awake: "I'm going to the bathroom."

  Meng Xiao Tian agreed in a daze.

  Yin Guo carried her bag on her back.

     Meng Xiao Tian's backpack reached down and was stuffed under his legs.

  Not two minutes after Yin Guo left, a Chinese man walked through the car from the back.

     He was the man with glasses that day.

  Just got in the car.

  Because Meng Xiao Tian's face was covered by clothes, the bespectacled man had no chance to recognize him, so he walked past the carriage, followed the prompts on his phone, walked forward, passed through the two carriages, and saw Lin Yi Yang's luggage bag.

  Looking out the window again, it was him.

     The black woman next to Lin Yi Yang had just gotten off the station with her child in her arms, and the seat next to him was empty.

  "Fortunately, I caught up," Wu Wei pushed Lin Yi Yang and asked him to go to the window.

     He sat outside, untied his cold-proof clothes, and gasped, "I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to catch up with you."

  Lin Yi Yang knew that He was here for something, so he didn't say anything.

  Wu Wei said, "Everyone is about to arrive. What's going on if you run away?"

  Lin Yi Yang pulled up the collar of his sportswear to cover most of his face, trying to avoid this talkative man.

  Wu Wei tried to pull his clothes .

  Lin Yi Yang closed his eyes, put his head against the car window, and whispered: "I invited the children to drink that day, and I spent all my money. I have no money to buy a ticket."

       " I'll pay ."

      Wu Wei took out his wallet and opened it to him, "You Let's see how much is left. Let's spend it together and live and die together."

  After Wu Wei shook him a dozen times, he had no choice but to sit up straight and glance at Wu Wei's wallet.

  Two poor guys, half a pound of each other.