58

Chapter 58 The Youth’s Voice (2)

  Training Room 1

  The lights in all the training rooms have been turned off, but here, the lights are still on.

  Lin Yi Yang and Meng Xiao Dong are both players in several major sports.

    With special approval from the head coach, they can control their training time.

  Jiang Yang had one arm hanging around his neck, wearing a national team sports uniform, leaning against the wall next to the door, looking at the table closest to him.

    Next to the table, Meng Xiao Dong kicked off the ball first.

   He and Lin Yi Yang agreed to take turns scoring goals, two each.

  So after he collected one red and one colored ball, he held the club, stood up straight, frowned slightly, and stared at Lin Yi Yang, who was leaning against the wall and playing with his mobile phone: "Are you going to practice or not?"

  Lin Yi Yang asked Yin Guo. One - fell asleep.

  The cell phone was shoved into the pocket of his sweatpants.

  "How have you tolerated him all these years?"

       Lin Yi Yang did not answer Meng Xiao Dong, but looked at Jiang Yang.

  Jiang Yang sang with him: "It's not about accepting, it's about letting."

  Lin Yi Yang nodded.

  Meng Xiao Dong has never been able to stand the people in Dongxin City.

    They are never serious, and they all have bad attitudes whether on the field or in the lounge... But he has to admit that since Lin Yi Yang came back, his condition has really begun to improve.

  The world admires the strong, and the strong admire the strong even more.

  Lin Yi Yang's talent stimulates every companion and tells them that human potential is unlimited, so don't slack off.

  Lin Yi Yang saw that Meng Xiao Dong's face turned dark, so he stopped teasing him and carried the club directly to the table: "It's pointless to practice like this. Play fast."

    He leaned over and seemed to be aiming at the ball, but actually he was aiming at the ball.

    Talk to Meng Xiao Dong.

  "I have no problem," Meng Xiao Dong suppressed the urge to scold him and said coldly, "Don't think that I won't do it if I don't hit him too fast."

  Lin Yi Yang raised an eyebrow and smiled.

  Let’s wait and see, old rival.

  For the next half hour, the balls on this table were "flying".

  Jiang Yang brought a small bag of pistachios with him and peeled them one by one to watch the excitement.

    In addition to hitting balls and falling into bags, the whole room was filled with the sound of cracking and cracking of shells.

  "I'm a little thirsty, let's go get something to drink."

      Jiang Yang finally said.

  Lin Yiyang swung the club, and a fan flew towards him.

     Jiang Yang, wearing a sportswear coat, tilted his head to get out of the way of the fan, smiling holding a bag of white pistachios. Shell, wandered out.