5

Chapter 5 The World Under the Snow (1)
  Lin Yi Yang was very familiar with the neighborhood and quickly found the store.

  A very simple store, about the size of a palm. On the right is a glass cabinet connected to the checkout counter. On the left are several small shelves with peripheral products. There are dozens of hemp rope bags filled with brown coffee beans. Handwritten on white cardboard.

  There was only one young couple in the store, picking beans.

  They were pointing at the white wall above the sacks and communicating softly, which was all about the name, origin and taste of the coffee beans. The girl in the couple picked one, stuffed it into the boy's mouth, and let him taste it.

  Lin Yi Yang picked two pills and placed them in her palm. He pointed to her mouth.

  "Try it," he said.

  She was stunned, then obediently put the coffee bean to her lips, bit it, and chewed it gently.

  Originally she wanted to taste it carefully, but Lin Yi Yang kept looking at her and gradually chewed slowly, becoming more and more uncomfortable.

   He seemed to be aware of her thoughts, looked away, fished out two sweet and sour berries from the linen bag next to him, and stuffed them into her hand.

  Yin Guo took it and held it in her hand. She didn't have the nerve to try again this time.

  After the two lovers left, there were only three customers left in the store. She and Lin Yi Yang were on the coffee beans side, and her cousin was in the last row of the shelf, picking out peripheral gifts.

  Yin Guo was not used to trying beans, so she took out a tissue, spit out the dregs, and balled it up in her hand.

  All this was seen by the man next to her.

  He pointed to the small corner on the left side of the counter, indicating to her that the trash can was there.

  Yin Guo threw the ball of paper and heard him ask her: "What does your friend want?"

  There were several kinds of questions.

  Just now she wanted to study how to pronounce it, look it up in a dictionary, and then ask the store clerk after she knew how to pronounce it.

     Lin Yi Yang saved her by asking this question.

  Yin Guo showed him the names, and he called a clerk over and pointed to a few bags of coffee beans. The clerk smiled and chatted with him for a while.

     Yin Guo heard that he was talking about the best selling items.

  When going to checkout, Lin Yi Yang raised his right arm and looked at his watch.

  Yin Guo immediately said, "If you're in a hurry, hurry up and leave. I've already bought it anyway."

  He looked at his watch several times after coming out of the cafe.

  First, he was in such a hurry to get there that he didn’t even eat lunch, and then he hastily destroyed the coffee and panini, and brought them here. Although he didn’t say it, it made people feel that everything was in a hurry. They probably rushed here from Washington.

  "Make an appointment again when you have time?"

      He also knew that he couldn't delay any longer.

  Yin Guo nodded.

  Lin Yi Yang didn't talk much and pushed the door open.

  Yin Guo saw him crossing the street through the glass. He didn't take a taxi. He should have gone to the nearby subway station.