51

Chapter 51 The Surge of Destiny (5)

  Lin Yi Yang blocked his eyes with the back of his hand and suppressed this impulsive thought.

     The two have been in a relationship for more than a year and a month, but they have only seen each other very rarely, only 28 days today. Because they have seen each other so little, he tried his best to let her see the good side of himself. And the other one will also be irritable. She had almost never seen Lin Yi Yang who was frustrated, decadent and unconfident, in bad moods and depressed.

  Moreover, she had just graduated and was twenty-two years old. If he were Yin Guo's parents, they would not be happy that their daughter got married so early. Life.

  Lin Yi Yang remained silent, and Yin Guo fell asleep in confusion. 

         After all, she had returned from a long flight and was terribly tired.

  In her dream, the knocks on the door became louder and louder. 

         Yin Guo opened her eyes in confusion, and Lin Yi Yang was also awakened by the knock on the door. 

          He turned over and sat up. He waited for half a minute before opening the door.

  Outside the door, Wu Wei coughed: "Meng Xiao Dong called Jiang Yang. Jiang Yang asked me to wake you up... ...Don't say it's too late. She just returned home today and her family is still waiting. "

  Lin Yi Yang raised his wrist and looked at his watch: "I know."

  He thought he would wake up in the afternoon, but he didn't expect to sleep until dark.

  After Wu Wei passed the message, his recognition flashed.

  Lin Yi Yang closed the door, took out a bottle of mineral water from a box in the corner, and opened it to moisten his throat.

  Why did he sleep until dark?

  Yin Guo also didn't expect that she and Lin Yi Yang could sleep together until this time. 

      She rubbed her shoulders and walked to the window to get some fresh air.

        From this angle, she could see the big iron gate and the two-story building next to it.

  After looking at the scenery for a while, she sighed: "Your place is much bigger than the old Beicheng." 

  "In the past, there was only the second floor," Lin Yi Yang turned on the light, "The year I quit, Jiang Yang took over, and everything in front of you was him. The credit for this." 

         Yin Guo knew this, and his cousin also said it.

  Jiang Yang was very young when he took over, just in his early twenties, and had been in Dongxin City for more than ten years.

  You can't make much money, it all depends on your passion and true love.
  "His arm surgery should have been done a long time ago. He has been putting it off, all for the sake of the football club," Lin Yi Yang said with emotion. 

       "He spent the best ten years of his life distracted and given to Dongxincheng. Otherwise, his personal performance would be Better." 

  He sincerely hopes Jiang Yang can be free for a few years and just play games to compensate for Jiang Yang's hard work over the past ten years.

  "Why did you suddenly pick up Dongxin City this time?" 

           This was Yin Guo's confusion all the way back.
  "I didn't want to take it at first," Lin Yi Yang said.

Admist The Snowstorm Of Love (During The Snow Storm) ❄️ [Requested] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें