|6| Brawl in the Hall

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Idiots

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Idiots."
└──── •✧• ────┘

"We should get tattoos." Valentina commented, leaning against the lockers and watching Henry put his books away.

"Oh yeah?" Henry raised an eyebrow. "You want me to get your name tattooed on my chest?"

Valentina pretended to think it over. "Yes."

Henry shrugged. "Okay."

Valentina's eyes widened. "Don't actually do that."

Henry snickered. "Fine I won't."

Charlotte and Shawn walked up to the two, interrupting their conversation. "Ready to get to work?" The girl asked.

"Piper's driving us." Valentina answered, grinning.

Charlotte whined. "Aw man, I hate when Piper drives us."

"She has her license." Henry argued.

"Because the state gave her one by mistake." Shawn corrected. "It's not valid."

Suddenly, a car pulled up outside, the music blasting through the speakers. It honked the horn repeatedly, as if whoever was in the car was impatient.

"That's her." Henry rolled his eyes. He walked toward the door and opened it, yelling at his sister. "Stop honking the horn!"

Piper honked in response.

"Love you too." Henry grumbled, walking back to his friends and slinging an arm over Valentina's shoulders.

"Where's Jasper?" Charlotte asked.

"Detention." Valentina answered. "Dresscode violation."

"Not a belly shirt."

"A belly shirt."

The sound of Miss Shapen's shrill voice rang out into the hallway, signaling detention was over. Immediately, an array of kids walked down the hallway, Jasper being one of them.He joined his friends, wearing a crop top.

"Hey!" Piper shouted, walking into the school. She took of her sunglasses and waved her keys around. "Let's go, I'm parked in a handicapped spot."

Valentina snickered as Henry rolled his eyes. "You're not supposed to do that."

"I'm not supposed to have a license either but here we are."