|15| Green Fingers

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Cupcakes won't make the insufferable pain leave my body

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Cupcakes won't make the insufferable pain leave my body."
└──── •✧• ────┘

Henry's eyes fluttered open as the sunlight filtered in through his window. He grinned, affection swelling in his heart as his eyes immediately landed on the girl asleep a few inches away from him.

He watched her in silent awe, appreciating the way the morning light danced on her tousled hair and painted her skin with a gentle radiance. Her lips curved into a soft, contented smile, and Henry couldn't help but think that she was the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

Last night, Henry and Valentina became a couple. Henry couldn't believe it. His mind wandered back to the events of last night, replaying them happily.

After they had made it official, the two wandered around in the rain, enjoying each other's company, reveling in their shared happiness.

After the two had both been effectively soaked and the moon said hello to the night sky, the couple had made their way back to Henry's house to dry off.

Not wanting to spend any more time apart, Valentina had spent the night. Nothing happened of course. Unless you count kissing. A lot.

After taking one last look at Valentina sleeping peacefully next to him, Henry looked at his watch. The two needed to get to work.

He sighed. He could stay laying next to Valentina forever. But he had to get up. The boy bit his lip, trying to think of the best way to wake his girlfriend up.

A. Gently nudge her awake, maybe adding in a kiss to her forehead.

B. Push her off of the bed.

Being the loving boyfriend Henry was, he decided to go with plan B. He was still her best friend after all. With a sly grin and one sudden movement, Valentina had landed on the floor with a thud.

"Bitch." Valentina muttered groggily.

Henry snickered, looking down at her from his bed. "As pretty as you look sleeping, we have to go to work."

Valentina raised an eyebrow, sitting up on her elbows. "Pretty, huh?"

"You're my girlfriend. I can call you pretty now." Henry shrugged, standing up and holding out a hand for Valentina to take.

The girl glanced between Henry and his hand. With a grin, she pulled his arm, sending the boy to the floor toppling onto Valentina.