|7| Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead (not really she actually just reappeared)

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Bitch

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Bitch."
└──── •✧• ────┘

"What's up guys?" Charlotte asked Valentina and Shawn as she joined them at Henry's locker.

"I wanna take probiotics and antibiotics at the same time and have them fight inside of me." Valentina blurted, receiving strange looks from her two friends. "I wanna see who wins." She shrugged.

"Anyway." Charlotte nodded slowly. "Where's Henry?"

Valentina rolled her eyes. It had been a couple days since Gwen and her muffins, and for some reason Henry had been spending an unusual amount of time with Bianca. She didn't like it.

"He's with Bianca." Shawn answered, putting an arm around Valentina. "And this one's jealous." He grinned.

"I am not." Valentina denied, pushing his arm away. "I just find it weird that he's spending time with her 24/7 all of a sudden."

"You mean because he's not following you around like a lost puppy?" Charlotte raised a knowing eyebrow.

"He does not do that." Valentina scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Who doesn't do what?" Henry asked as he and Bianca walked up to the three.

"Nothing." Valentina answered, glancing between the pair. She didn't miss the weird look Bianca sent her.

"Val wants to take probiotics and antibiotics at the same time." Shawn covered, once again putting an arm around the girl.

Henry clenched his jaw. "Yeah she wants to see who wins." He answered, making it obvious he already knew that. He didn't know why he was being so hostile all of a sudden, but it probably had something to do with seeing Shawn so comfortable and close with his best friend.

Charlotte chuckled awkwardly, sensing the new tension in the group. "Shawn, Bianca, do you guys wanna go get some food from the cafeteria?" She asked, wanting to leave Henry and Valentina alone.

Bianca looked between Valentina and Henry wearily, but followed the two down the hallway.

Valentina raised an eyebrow, leaning against the lockers. "What was that all about?"

"What was what all about?" Henry asked, pretending to be clueless.

"She wants to see who wins." Valentina repeated, mocking Henry's angry tone. "You practically had steam coming out of your ears."