|4| This is not a Cigarettes After Sex Promo

┌──── •✧• ────┐"You're just as cool

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"You're just as cool."

"And attractive?"

"Well..."
└──── •✧• ────┘

Valentina was nervous. She'd never had Cameron over to her house before, and insecurities settled in her mind. He knew she was the daughter of the richest man in Swellview, so her mansion shouldn't be a surprise to him. But Valentina still worried that it would be too much for him.

Before the blonde arrived, Valentina finally cleaned her room. She made her bed and picked up the array of clothes that littered her floor.

Finally, Valentina's phone buzzed with a text from Cameron, saying he was at the gate. She walked downstairs and pressed the button that opened the iron bars, allowing him to walk the long path up to the front door.

The brunette waited anxiously for a knock on the door, her heart pounding in her chest. She didn't know whether it was the anxiety of him in her house or the excitement of him in her house.

Valentina was brought out of her thoughts by a strong knock at the door. She took a deep breath and turned the knob, opening the door to reveal Cameron Walker.

"Hey princess." He greeted, walking into the room. His eyes scanned the place, taking in the grandeur before him as he dropped his skateboard by the door.

Valentina bit her lip in embarrassment. "Are we gonna work on the project or are you gonna keep staring?" She changed the subject, motioning to the stairs.

Cameron tore his gaze away from the high ceilings to look at Valentina. "Lead the way princess." He grinned.

Valentina groaned, rolling her eyes as she started the walk up the stairs. "Stop calling me that."

"No can do." Cameron shrugged from behind her.

The two ascended the stairs, making it to the second floor. Valentina lead him down the hallway to her room rather quickly, wanting to get to the normalcy of her room as fast as possible. Her room was the least grand room in the house, besides her mother's room.

Cameron's head turned as he followed her, noticing a room with canvases, easels and paint scattered throughout the room. It was messy, but it looked intentional. He stopped in front of it. "What's this?"

Valentina turned around, looking into the room. She hadn't really used her studio in months, with her being away from her house all the time. She missed it. "That's my studio." She answered.