|14| Thank You Rain for Blessing Us On This Day

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Do you have any fours?"

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Do you have any fours?"

"Nope. Go fish."

"Damn it!"
└──── •✧• ────┘

Henry sighed as he leaned against his locker, Charlotte standing next to him.

"What's wrong?" The girl asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Henry sighed again, this time more dramatically.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?" Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"I miss Val." The blonde muttered quietly, eyes staring down at the ground.

"What?"

"I miss Val." Henry spoke louder, groaning.

"Then stop ignoring her." Charlotte scolded, annoyed with the boy's antics.

"I can't." Henry argued. "As long as she's with Isaiah, it's too dangerous for me to be close to her. I can't mess up her relationship."

Charlotte facepalmed. "But Henry, Val and Isaiah–" She didn't get to finish her sentence, as Henry spotted Valentina walking into the school.

"She's coming! I gotta go." Henry rushed, immediately leaving Charlotte by herself.

"At this rate I'm never getting a raise." Charlotte sighed.

As Valentina walked into school, she couldn't help but notice Henry rushing down the hall. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. Rushing away from her was typical of him these days.

Valentina spotted Charlotte waiting for her by the lockers, but as she began to walk toward her, she was stopped by Bianca.

"Hey Val." Bianca greeted.

"Uh, hey Bianca." Valentina raised an eyebrow. The two girls weren't exactly friends. She was confused as to why Bianca was saying hi to her.

"What's going on with you and Henry?" Bianca asked urgently.

"What do you mean what's going on with me and Henry?" Valentina asked, confusion written all over her features.

"I mean, aren't you guys supposed to be dating? Why are you never together?" Bianca elaborated.

"We're definitely not dating." Valentina scoffed. "Who told you that?"