|28| Troubled Puppies Who Need Love and Attention (Wall Dogs)

┌──── •✧• ────┐"I'm a lot more than just Captain Man's bitch

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"I'm a lot more than just Captain Man's bitch."
└──── •✧• ────┘

"What's this?" Charlotte asked Henry as she pulled something out of a bowl.

"That is disgusting."

"It's a human liver." Charlotte corrected.

"Which is disgusting."

The two were studying in Henry's living room, Charlotte doing most of the work as usual. This was the third study session that week that Valentina had skipped out on.

"Okay, what about this one?" She asked, pulling another organ out of the bowl, but was ignored by the blonde.

"Hang on." Henry waved off, turning on the TV.

"We're supposed to be studying."

"Just look at this new reality show, it's about celebrities in an elevator that talk about breakfast." He spoke, turning his attention to the TV.

"Television isn't even trying anymore." Charlotte sighed and shook her head.

"Hey guys!" Jasper shouted excitedly, opening the door to the house. "Did you guys watch the news?"

"Why would we watch the news?"

"The Wall Dogs hit the Swellview Library!" Jasper explained.

"Really?"
"There's a Swellview Library?"

Charlotte sighed. "They shouldn't be hitting libraries."

"Well don't worry, the cops are gonna catch them now." Jasper gloated, showing the two a video on his tablet.

Just then, Valentina walked in with a smile on her face. "Hey guys." She greeted, setting her backpack by the door.

"Where've you been?" Henry raised a brow.

The girl had been going out at night more recently, and Henry noticed. However, he didn't want to push the girl to tell her, because she had been noticeably in a better mood since the break up a week ago, and whatever it was that made her happy was enough for him.

"Just out." Valentina shrugged, flopping down on the couch next to Henry.

"You've been out a lot lately." Charlotte pressed, crossing her arms.