|3| Fiñata Full of Death Bugs

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Charlotte, you're not supposed to crawl into the machine!"└──── •✧• ────┘

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Charlotte, you're not supposed to crawl into the machine!"
└──── •✧• ────┘

"I don't know about this man. I don't know." Ray worried, pacing the Man Cave floor as Henry and Valentina sat next to each other on the couch.

"C'mon, it's gonna be great." Henry reassured. "Val, tell Ray to stop worrying." He nudged the girl next to him.

Valentina, engrossed in her phone, couldn't help but roll her eyes at Ray's anxiety. "If you keep worrying you'll get wrinkles," she dryly warned, her gaze never leaving the screen.

Ray immediately protested, touching his face in concern. "Don't you dare speak that into existence!" he exclaimed, his anxiety now directed at the mere thought of wrinkles.

Henry tried to reason with his friend, his voice calm and reassuring. "We've known Jasper our whole life."

"That does not mean he's qualified to have a job here!" Ray groaned, raising his hands in exasperation.

Just as Valentina was about to scold Ray for his continuous worrying, Charlotte's arrival provided a welcome distraction. "Happy Saturday!" she greeted cheerfully, joining the others in the Man Cave.

"Maybe you're happy." Ray grumbled, crossing his arms.

Henry let out a sigh, standing up from his seat on the couch, determined to bring some reassurance to the situation. "Char, will you tell Ray that Jasper working here isn't gonna be a problem?"

"I can't tell lies before breakfast," Charlotte teased playfully, her eyes twinkling with amusement as she walked towards the auto snacker.

"Charlotte's right." Valentina admitted. "Jasper always messes something up, it's the law of Jasper."

Henry rolled his eyes as the doorbell to Junk N Stuff rung, signaling Jasper was outside. "He's here." The blonde announced, walking over to the monitors.

"What's up?" Henry spoke into the speaker.

Jasper grinned brightly at the camera. "Jasper Dunlop here to see Captain Man and Kid Danger!"

Valentina snickered. "Told you, he's Jasper."

Ray groaned. "He's gonna blab our secrets to the entire world!"

"Not after we show him our video." Henry reassured.

"That video is stupid." Valentina scoffed, crossing her arms.