|17| Twin Henrys

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Val, there's something I've been needing to tell you

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Val, there's something I've been needing to tell you."
└──── •✧• ────┘

Valentina followed behind Jasper and Henry as they ran inside the Hart house, excitement evident in their voices. She felt like a tired mother watching her two twin boys as they raced inside, eager to turn on the TV.

"I'll get the drinks, you turn on the TV," Henry instructed, his voice filled with a sense of urgency as he darted toward the kitchen.

Valentina let out a tired sigh as she plopped down onto the couch, her feet finding solace on the coffee table. "I genuinely don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with this show," she remarked, her tone tinged with playful exasperation, while Jasper tinkered with his phone, seemingly engrossed in something.

"Because it's awesome!" Jasper responded, a spark of enthusiasm in his eyes.

Henry frowned, noticing that Jasper had yet to make a move for the remote control. "Dude, what are you doing? The remote is right there," he pointed out, a hint of confusion creeping into his voice.

Jasper scoffed, as if Henry's suggestion was utterly preposterous. "What is this, 1988? There's this cool new app that lets me control any TV with voice commands," he explained, his face contorted with a sense of superiority.

"Dude we don't have time for that." Henry argued with his friend, sitting down next to Valentina, careful not to sit too close or else his brain would go haywire.

"He's right, those apps never work." Valentina warned as Piper made her way down the stairs.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" She asked.

"They're watching Dog Judge," Valentina responded with an exaggerated eye roll, her lack of enthusiasm evident.

"Ooh, I wanna watch Dog Judge!" Piper exclaimed as she joined the three on the couch.

"Not you too." Valentina groaned.

"Face it V, Dog Judge is good and you just have bad taste." Henry teased, nudging her side.

Valentina playfully retorted, her arms still defiantly crossed. "I'm not the one who wore the same jacket all of sixth grade," she quipped, unable to resist the opportunity to tease Henry.

"That was three years ago!" Henry defended himself, a hint of mock annoyance creeping into his voice. "Jasper, hurry up and turn on the TV," he huffed, hoping to end the banter as Valentina snickered.