|23| Mount. Manchester

┌──── •✧• ────┐"That's not how I remember it

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"That's not how I remember it."

"Maybe you'd remember better if I took that broom and hit you over the head with it."
└──── •✧• ────┘

Henry's alarm was loud.

But apparently not loud enough to wake the two teens sleeping peacefully in Henry's bed. Valentina was sprawled out on her back, somehow ending up diagonal on the mattress as her head rested on Henry's chest. The two were definitely comfortable.

"Henry!" Piper shouted, bursting open the door and stomping into the room.

Henry groaned at the interruption of his sleep, slowly opening his eyes. "What?" He muttered groggily, shielding his eyes from the now turned on light.

"Wake up! You have to take me to school!" Piper explained angrily. "We're gonna be late!"

Henry rolled his eyes, reaching out to grab his phone from the bedside table, careful not to move too much so he wouldn't wake Valentina. "It's only...8:45?! Shit." He exclaimed. "We'll be down in ten minutes." He told Piper, signaling for her to leave.

The girl groaned in annoyance, but complied, leaving Henry to wake up Valentina.

Henry carefully moved Valentina's head off of him so he could sit up in his bed. He then placed both hands on either of her shoulders, shaking her gently. "V, wake up. Wake up. Val. Val!"

Valentina shifted in her sleep, fluttering her eyes open. "What?" She asked, the sleep still in her voice.

"It's 8:45, we're late." Henry answered, standing up and rummaging through his closet for clothes.

"Ugh." Valentina groaned, slowly getting up and rubbing her eyes. "Remind me why that's a problem?"

Henry threw a new shirt over his head, messing up his hair in the process. He ran his fingers through it quickly, glancing at Valentina behind him through the mirror. "Stop staring at me and get ready." He teased.

Valentina snapped out of her Henry induced daze. "I wasn't staring." She defended, standing up and stretching.

"Sure you weren't." Henry rolled his eyes.

Valentina grabbed her own clothes from her designated drawer of Henry's dresser and motioned for Henry to leave so she could change. "Out."

"I'll be downstairs." Henry hurried out of his room, closing the door behind him.

Valentina quickly got dressed and combed her fingers through her hair until she deemed it was acceptable. After brushing her teeth, she grabbed her backpack and her phone and walked downstairs, where an annoyed Piper and anxious Henry were waiting.