|2| She's not Jealous

┌──── •✧• ────┐"I am not jealous

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"I am not jealous."

"Liar."
└──── •✧• ────┘

Valentina sighed dramatically as she leaned against the Shawn's locker. The boy zipped up his backpack and raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong?"

"No." Valentina waved off, gazing across the hall at Henry and Bianca. She sighed again.

Shawn followed the girl's gaze and smirked. "Could this be about the blonde you've been staring at for the past five minutes?"

Valentina's head turned swiftly away from the pair to look at Shawn. "What? No." She defended. She paused, debating on whether to voice her concerns out loud. "Something weird did happen the other day."

Shawn's interest peaked as he leaned against the lockers across from the girl. "Really? What happened?"

"Henry and I were in my room sitting on the floor. And then he said that he was glad I was back right?" Valentina explained as Shawn listened intently. "And then suddenly we were all close, and like I got nervous and anxious and I started staring at his eyes and then the phone rang and we both backed away all quick." She ranted quickly, breathing for air once she was done.

Before Shawn could get a word in, Valentina started speaking again.  "The thing is, I don't know why I got all nervous. And I've never stared at his eyes for longer than like three seconds at a time. I don't know what's wrong with me and it's bothering me."

Shawn stared at Valentina, amusement evident in his features. "So what I'm hearing is, you like him."

Valentina's eyes widened in shock. "I do not!"

"C'mon Martinez, you just described what it feels like to have a crush." Shawn argued.

"I do not have a crush on Henry." Valentina denied. "Definitely not. Besides, he's perfectly happy with Bianca." She gestured over to the couple across the hall.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Henry asked the girl standing next to him as he gestured to Valentina and Shawn.

Bianca rolled her eyes. "I don't know. Why do you care?"

"I don't." Henry snapped out of his trance, turning his attention to his girlfriend.

Bianca huffed, crossing her arms and glaring at the boy in front of her. "We've been standing here for five minutes and all you've done is stare at Val."