Chapter 46

Diamond

I've been avoiding Khalil since we arrived back

I've been avoiding Khalil since we arrived back. I started cleaning up, showering and everything. Everyone had already gone to bed. I crept into our room hearing Khalil in the shower. I quickly hopped into my side of the bed throwing the cover over my head, forcing myself to go to sleep. Eventually I heard as the shower cut off and froze like a statue. Three minutes later he walked into the room smelling fresh as ever.

"You might as well Gon' head and get up." Khalil chuckled. I knew he had a smirk on his face already.

I didn't move at all, I just prayed he would leave me alone for the night.

"Diamontè, I know you not sleep."

I still didn't move a limb.

Without a warning I was pulled to the edge of the bed like a rag doll.

"Khalil i was sleeping...what is wrong with you?" I fake yawned frowning as I now straddled him.

"You wasn't sleeping, you still got your robe on..I know you hot." Khalil mumbled up against my lips, he looked right into my eyes.

He took his time admiring my body, he then untied my robe and planted small kisses that wandered from my neck down to my breasts. Placing the both of them into his mouth, one at a time. Biting them occasionally but the pain felt so good.

As he continued going lower and lower, I threw my head back smiling up into the mirror on the ceiling. He stood up now placing me on the bed, i whimpered at the feeling of him rubbing my clit.

"I missed you." Khalil said after kissing it.

Then sounds of him slurping me up filled the room entirely.

My body definitely yearned for him, and he knew it.

Khalil's tongue game was definitely immaculate, I couldn't even explain it....whew.

When he finished he came up smiling at me, his chins hairs were stuck together kissing my lips.

I watched as his towel finally dropped, he walked over to me and I placed him in my mouth. Spitting and sucking on it. I looked into Khalil's eyes making eye contact with him. His eyes rolled back once I started gagging on it. I knew my face was red and my eyes were watering. Eventually i did it with no hands.

"Shit babygirl that's enough. I'ma fina bust." Khalil moaned.

Sure enough he did, I watched as his body jerked.

Watching him lose his mind was so beautiful to me.

Once he got himself together, I was at the edge of the bed throwing it back as he held both of my feet.

"This pussy good as fuck." Khalil spoke now kissing down my spine.

"I know." I moaned biting my lip.