Chapter 22

Ariana

It was now Sunday afternoon, I was dragged out of the house by the girls for brunch

It was now Sunday afternoon, I was dragged out of the house by the girls for brunch. They were trying to cheer me up, but honestly I couldn't have fun or anything until Ja'cione gets out of jail. Wished he never beat that Landon dude up in the first place, now he's locked up and I'm praying that he gets out tomorrow. I've never seen Ja'cione get that angry before, that side of him scared me honestly.  he's just hard headed and doesn't listen.  But, i also understood that he had to handle his business and he did just thar.

It's nice to see when your man doesn't play about you.

"Ari, you have to eat something." Kiana stated looking over the menu.

"I don't really have an appetite." I shrugged sighing heavily.

"Girl Ja'cione is ok, he will be home tomorrow." Diamond assured me.

"I pray so, I miss him. I didn't have anyone to rub my belly last night, that's how i sleep."

"You didn't sleep?" Shari asked looking concerned.

"No...not really "

"You should've called one of us. I would've came over." Ashley stated as she closed her menu.

"I didn't want to bother anyone."

They all gave me the "girl please" look.

"Ariana, you are never a bother. You shouldn't be alone right now." Kiana assured me.

"Right, you can stay with me." Shari suggested.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we can watch movies, do girl things."

"I wanna join but I'm booked to do hair tomorrow." Diamond responded rolling her eyes.

"Diamontè, that's good."

"Uh uh, get somebody else to do it." She laughed but she really was being serious.

"Why?" Shari asked

"Cause I don't want to be standing up all day. I have to braid...that's a lot of hours. Then afterwards I have to install a wig...I'm really booked this entire week that's coming up."

"You've got this. More money in your pockets." I smiled .

"You're right. I'm just glad people are giving me a chance cause I don't have my license yet, but I'm working on it. I'm gonna sign up for classes soon, for real this time."

"Good, we're ready to be walking in your business to bring you lunch." Ashley spoke taking a sip of her drink. We all agreed smiling with Diamond.

"Thanks, I can't wait either." She smiled at us scrolling through her phone.

Once the waiter came we ordered our food, the girls made me eat something, I even ordered some dessert, stuffing my face.

"I hope you have twin girls." Shari smiled looking at me, as she rubbed my stomach.