Chapter 29

Ashley

Today I woke up around seven a

Today I woke up around seven a.m getting myself prepared for today. I have to drop Diamontè off at shari's for her to pick a car. I knew sooner or later I would have to tell her what happened yesterday. But honestly now me and Marcus are going through it and I'm really irritated because ever since we got home last night, we got into a big argument and he slept on the couch.

When I woke up this morning he was already gone, and didn't even say goodbye to me or anything. He didn't leave a note or nothing. I even called and left him a voicemail and a few messages still apologizing but of course I was left on read.

I blew my horn letting Diamond know that I was outside. About a minute or so later she came out skipping to my car.

"Good Morning!" Diamond smiled opening my backseat putting all of her things inside.

"Good Morning." I smiled passing her some coffee and a sandwich from Starbucks.

I had to butter her up somehow before I told her this bad news.

"Ooop, not you being nice today! Aww thanks Ashley." Diamond stated giving me a hug after she got inside the passenger seat.

"Girl, it's nothing. I just wanted to feed you this morning, how's cosmetology school going for you?"

"It's amazing so far. I made two new friends-

"Ahht aht, we are all the friends you need." I responded giving her a look.

I honestly hated sharing all of the girls with people to be honest.

"Ashley they are really cool, I don't feel any bad energy about them honestly."

"Well that's good..I guess." I shrugged.

"Don't worry no one will ever replace none of you. I promise."

"Ok, if you say so." I smiled looking at her.

"I'm serious Ash."

I just nodded my head watching as she turned the radio up but I quickly turned it back down.

"I have to tell you about yesterday."

"First free food, now I get some Tea, this has been a good morning so far! Carry on." Diamond answered before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Ok....so yesterday Marcus and I..we were at Ja'cione's house by the pool, chilling...Levi popped up and shit went down."

"Ugh..What did he do now?" She was now annoyed as she stopped eating her breakfast.

"He was telling us about how you filed a restraining order against him, and shit. Basically the stuff we girls already knew, then he was talking shit saying fuck you. So I went off on him telling him to watch his mouth and everything that he did to you was wrong. Of course Ja'cione and Marcus didn't know anything....that caused a whole nother problem between Marcus and I...anyways...So when they found out what he did to you..it was a wrap then he was telling us we didn't know anything and told us to shut the fuck up."