Chapter 33

Mike
I watched as Shari played around with her breakfast. Dave called the family explaining everything that happened last night. We were all at my parent's house on this gloomy Monday morning. Honestly I'm shocked that Antonio would even do something like that but, you never really know a person. I'm glad Dave did what he had to do but I'm still angry at Antonio. There's nothing that I can do about it now though. I didn't sleep last night but now I know why. Whenever I feel like something is wrong, I don't sleep at all.  Being that she was almost raped by him, made me sick to my stomach. If he wasn't dead already, i would've killed him myself. 

Shari is definitely traumatized, she said she can still see Antonio's blood on her. She's definitely moving out of her apartment.

"Shari, you have to eat something." Mom stated as she pulled Shari's hair back.

"I'm..not hungry." Shari shrugged.

She really was out of it, like she lost touch with reality or something.

Kiana and I even brought Ada to cheer her up, but that only worked a little bit.

My dad was beyond pissed considering everything that happened including the shit Tristan pulled yesterday. Ja'cione told Shari and i everything that happened yesterday. He gave us something in an envelope. Neither one of us opened it yet, I guess we waiting on each other to open it at the same time.

I'm skeptical though because dad knew that Tristian was down here and didn't say anything to us at all. I just wished he would've had a better reaction, I know he has an image to maintain but fuck all that. We are his children.

"So....y'all going to open it?" Ja'cione asked yawning as he looked at us.

Dad just look irritated with everything that was going on.

"We'll open it." My dad said as he grabbed both of them, he passed Shari's envelope to mom. Ja'cione peeped over her shoulder.

"It's nothing but a note and some money." Mom responded looking pissed.

"I don't want it." I shrugged passing the money to to Shari.

"Thanks." Shari mumbled placing it into her purse.

We didn't even care to read the notes, so mom threw them away.

Glad that was over with. I texted Lauren about what was going on, then I asked her could she meet up with us tomorrow.

No matter what was going on, she always tried saying something positive about anything that was going on and I loved that about her.

I locked my phone placing it into my sweats pocket , listening as Ja'cione went over his rules with Ariana for the thousandth time. She had just landed in Los Angeles.

"Alright, so what do you say if any dude approaches you in any type of way?"

"Tell him I'm single." Ari joked but Ja'cione frowned into the camera.

"Nah, stop playing. That's not the correct answer."

"Ja'cione relax, she's just joking." Kiana chuckled.

"Right." Shari spoke up, giving Ja'cione a mean look.

Ja'cione just waved them off as he continued his conversation.

"Ariana stop playing with me."

"Ok, ok..tell him I'm unavailable."

"And why are you unavailable?"

"Because I'm pregnant and engaged."

"Good, and If they still bothering you afterwards what do you do?"