Chapter 35

Dave
I was definitely on a different type of time this morning and it was only seven thirty in the morning.

I needed to get it in before our day started.

"Shshhh..my babies sleeping."

I watched as her eyes rolled back before she looked back at me. I had both of her hands since she likes to run.

All I could hear was her skin slamming against mine, shit was like Music to my ears. Back shots in front of the mirror was definitely lit.

"My stomach...David." Shari whined.

"I know Babygirl."

Her phone started ringing and I stopped watching her answer it.

"Hello." Shari mumbled putting the phone on speaker.

"Aye! Yall niggas know y'all on live? turn that shit off." Ja'cione fussed.

"What?" Shari gasped looking over at me, she was now red in the face.

I forgot that fast that we were indeed on live. I walked over to my bed ending it quickly, I still had no shame ain't nobody saw nothing though..clearly it was an accident.

"Yeah..Nigga we can hear y'all moaning and shit.. I'm disgusted. Goodbye." was the last thing he said before hanging up.

Yet he acted like he didn't have twins on the way.

By the time we finished we were already tagged in something on the blogs.

Shari was so embarrassed, she couldn't believe it.

I comforted her as she laid on my chest.

I recorded a video of us, letting everyone know I wasn't fazed by it. I kissed her forehead smiling happily.

"Gimme kiss." I mumbled looking down at her.

She followed my directions immediately.

"Lemme know if y'all want an only fans." I joked

"Dave!" Shari laughed looking into the camera.

"What? We can make some money together."

"I'll think about it." Shari smirked before I stopped recording. Afterwards we busted into laughter and we went straight back to sleep. We finally woke up when Kairi and Kobi came into my bed snuggling up with us. Surprisingly they went back to sleep too. Instead of Kobi coming to me, she went to Shari. Kairi was in the middle of us, sleeping wildly. She really just a female me all over again.

"Aww they really like me." Shari whispered rubbing Kobi's back.

"I told you that...that's a good thing...long as they like you we good to go."

"Yeah..you think you can handle another baby?"

"Yeah..Why? You pregnant?" I asked sitting up smiling at her.

I peeped how she just be randomly crying out the blue like yesterday when she was on the phone with Ari.

"No, I'm just asking."

"I feel like you need to take a test though."

"Nah, sometimes I cry happy tears, I'm ok."

"I got one in the bathroom...you scared to take it?"

"Dave...I can't be pregnant right now. William would have a heart attack...we are already not speaking to each other."

"Shari you grown, it's your life. You and I know the only thing that really saving you is that birth control."