Chapter 1

ShariI watched as rain drops fell down hitting the window at work

Shari
I watched as rain drops fell down hitting the window at work. I watched as people walked by. I worked in a coffee shop which was very peaceful. My favorite customer hadn't come in yet so i was bored really. It was going on 8:30 and he still wasn't here yet, usually he sits down in front of me where i can see him. He always has his MacBook, with his headphones, a pen and notebook. He sometimes wore a fitted cap or his hair out.
Either way he was just perfect to me, he was always respectful and funny. Sometimes we caught each other staring and just laugh, or we would just stare while one of us wasn't paying any attention.
I could tell we were always tryna figure each other out.
Sometimes he would be gone for days or weeks and he would pop up out of the blue, i would just be happy to see him.
He was so mysterious and i loved it.

"Looking for your future baby daddy?" My co-worker/Bestfriend Diamond whispered laughing.

"Yes." I sighed hoping he would come in for the day, that's all i needed.

"He'll probably show up soon." She responded sweeping up the floor.

"Yeah.. Hopefully." I replied walking over to clean a table.

I grabbed my tip, a customer left me putting it inside my pocket.

I sprayed the table with cleaning products, wiping everything down.

Diamond cleared her throat more than once loudly making me look at her.

"There he goes." She whispered doing a head movement towards the direction of the door.

I turned around watching him walk in, it's like he was moving in slow motion. His chains were around his neck clinging to each other.

I grabbed the cleaning products quickly going over to clean his favorite table to sit at, i peeped as he started to walk over.

He looked kind of sad like, he just had just got done crying.

"Hello, do you want your usual today?" I smiled moving out of his way.

Sometimes he switched his order up, when he felt like it.

"Yeah, that's fine ma."

I melted every single time, he called me that.

"Ok, coming right up."

I felt him staring as i walked away.

I made sure his coffee and his doughnuts were fresh, so it took me a few minutes, but he always waited for me.

I walked out handing him his order. "Here you go, Is that all?"