Chapter 8

Diamond
I'm currently in the bathroom, peeing like a fish. I've been drinking water all morning literally and taking my medicine. The doctor sent me home after yesterday, things went well. I have a week to myself, so I'm gonna try to relax.
I scrolled through Instagram seeing Shari's post on my timeline. She looks so happy to be outside of New York.
I love that for her. I commented on the post but Dave was being a hater.

  I commented on the post but Dave was being a hater

"You good?" Levi asked coming into the bathroom.

"Yes." I mumbled

"Good, I'm bout to go pick up some stuff from the store I'll be right back."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my lips walking out, as soon as he did that i payed for my food on door-dash i ordered me some Chick-fil-A happily. I ordered a Cobb salad with four peace tenders, an extra egg with avocado ranch and regular ranch. I also ordered a lemonade, with fries and macaroni. When Levi comes back he gon be livid, but he'll be fine I'm hungry.

My phone started ringing, i was receiving a FaceTime call from Shari, when i got out of the bathroom i finally answered sitting down carefully on the chair.

"Hello." I answered cheerfully drinking my bottle of water, i was snacking on some grapes right now.

"Hi, how are we feeling today?" Shari asked me, she was in full glam, and someone was curling her hair.

"I'm doing good just a bit sore, you look amazing."

"That's good, i can't wait until you're healed completely and Thanks."

"You're welcome..i can't wait to see all of your results from the photo shoots."

"Me neither.. but actually i like modeling so far...it's easy and i get my money right up front. Definitely better than the coffee shop."

"Exactly..I'm thinking about quitting though and start fully focusing on hair."

"You should..the girls and i would support you totally. "

"I know, it's just I'll miss some of the customers." I responded pouting.

"I know right, that's why I can't quit just yet."

"Girl you might as well..you a model now. It's not like you need to work, your parents are rich."

"So? It's always good to have your own money. My mom taught me that and the only man I'm allowed to ask for money is dad."

"So when Dave gives you money, what do you do?" I asked curiously.

"Take it..cause i didn't ask for it." Shari chuckled

"I know that's right." I laughed.

"My parents are supposed to stop by and see you. Expect some random gifts." Shari mumbled.