Chapter 4

Shari
Diamond and i had just got finished setting up stuff for our girls night. Ari and Ashley arrived a few minutes go, they were settling in upstairs.

Time was really flying by, so we had to get things started.

I heard the doorbell rang, i answered it. It was the pizza we just ordered a few minutes ago, that was fast. I tipped the delivery guy and he went on his way.

We also had tacos, chicken enchiladas, Burgers and snacks just incase everyone wanted everything, all of us definitely love food.

We had all of the alcohol, so tonight was expected to be lit.

Only person that was missing was Kiana, but she has my niece and a family now so that's totally understandable.

Ari and Ashley came downstairs, dressed in some comfortable clothes.

"Look at all that chocolate coming down the stairs Shari." Diamond said smirking at them.

"I see."

"Wanna piece?" Ari asked eyeing Diamond up and down.

"Girl, I'm already tipsy..don't give me a reason." Diamond said laughing.

"This too much for you anyway." Ashley joked doing a slight twerk.

"Better stop before i tell Levi, and Marcus."  I said taking a sip of my drink, it was sweet but strong. Just how i liked it.

"Nobody has to know." Ari said throwing up her hands.

"I gotta confession to make..i always loved your accent." Diamond said as she sat down on the couch, she was still looking at Ari.

"Thanks." Ari laughed

"Alright, so is everyone ready to eat?" I asked looking around.

"Yes ma'am, i am starving." Ashley said leading us into the kitchen.

"So which movie are we watching first?" I asked going to my notes.

"What's on the list?" Diamond asked as she grabbed everything on her plate.

"The People Under The Stairs, Carrie, Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, 47 Meters Down, Ma, US, Split, Get out, Don't Breathe, Scary Movie, Scream and The Purge."

"That's hard." Ashley responded as she made her taco.

I grabbed a bowl with the title's of all the movies i named.

"Ari, you wanna pick?" I walked over to her letting her know she had no choice. She stuck her hand inside of the bowl grabbing a movie.

"What does it say?" I smiled curiously.

"US." She whined giving me a look.

"Aww hell, ever since i seen that little girl with the thriller shirt on, i knew the movie was gon be something else..it scares me..every single time." Diamond said shaking her head.

"Girl, you still scared of that video at yo big grown age?" Ashley asked as she busted out laughing, i joined her shaking my head.

"Nah, that video just mad creepy."

"It's not really meant to be scary.. it's a message at the beginning of the video." Ari said squinting her eyes at Diamond.