Chapter 32

Dave

I had just finished getting my hair braided, so Ja'cione, Marcus, Mike, Ada and I decided to waste time a little before the party started, we stopped by my store I checked in on everything making sure stuff was straight then I sat outside chopping...

I had just finished getting my hair braided, so Ja'cione, Marcus, Mike, Ada and I decided to waste time a little before the party started, we stopped by my store I checked in on everything making sure stuff was straight then I sat outside chopping it up a bit with the rest of my homies.

Ada was mean mugging every female that tried speaking to anyone of us, she wasn't going for any of that.

I was on FaceTime with Shari, She been acting weird since earlier this morning and I know why. Diamond called and filled me in on everything. I respected her for that because she know Shari ain't gonna tell me shit til the last minute, or she'll never tell me.

I'm always finding shit out either way.

Shari gon have me on an episode of dateline, deadass.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked frowning, honestly I'm ready to start some shit with her but I'll wait.

"Nothing...Why?"

"Cause yo energy....vibes everything been off since we got back to the city...today's supposed to be a good day for Diamond. You supposed to be happy."

"There's nothing wrong..I'm just hoping everything goes well."

"Yeah...me too...but everything gonna be just fine..you just gotta think positive."

"I'm trying."

I knew something was wrong because she looked sick in the face.

"Gots to try harder, today's a beautiful day ma."

"Yeah...it is."

I don't blame Shari though, I blame Levi's lying ass saying he got rid of the nigga when he didn't.

He definitely cut off.

"So cheer up."

"I will...I love you. Don't be acting up just cause yo hair is freshly braided."

"I love you too." I chuckled watching as she hung up.

"She know you know?" Mike asked looking at me.

"Nah...why yo sister like hiding shit though?"

"Yo guess just as good as mine...I guess she feel like if she don't say nothing...it won't ever come out."

"It'll always come out someway or another."

"That's facts, she gon' be mad at Diamond for telling you though."

"Nah, Shari can't get mad at Diamond cause she the one that didn't say anything to me...Lack of communication, she know I hate that shit."

"Yeah....still can't believe I didn't notice Antonio was missing or nothing....i just was in my own lane..after you shoved him down the stairs, and after what I found out he told Shari...I can't fuck with him like that no more...deadass. Gives me creep vibes."